ADVERTISEMENT

Men's Basketball, 2016; Staffing & Asst. Coaches(CJP Interviews, AAU, Misc.)

CJP: "Chief, we are putting a wall around our borders for recruiting".

Connolly: "Is this like the political Trump Wall to go across the U.S.-Mexico border, which is imagined or the Berlin Wall of such longevity in the history books or the Hateful Eight Wall around the Rivals Free Forum, which is paper thin and allows every animal, every peeper to invade the Decatur St. Darlings"?

CJP: "A little more like your Marta Subway Wall, where the Good Samaritan thinks they can't get out without paying the panhandling fees for fear of a five minute later mugging".

Connolly: "You can steal the recruits, just leave Sublime, Krispy Kreme, Dunkin' Doughnuts alone. In return we will sprinkle and pepper the Drew boys".

Still think this would bee a killer staff:
Scott, Bryce, Homer Drew...a/k/a The Three Musketeers(pick one for H.C.)
Javaris Crittenton-Shooting Coach
Glen Rice Jr. - Assistant Shooting Coach
Solomon Poole - Director of Pub. Relations
Jack Kavorkian-Director of Operations
White, rich alum who offered Starbury a lifetime of cheesecake-Bail Bondsman for the staff

We would absolutely murder the opponents!

Romello White still listed by JOL as committed to the NATS. Must be an inside job. Also, buzzforlife, that was the notorious MAWG that offered Crit, right? Said nothing about being rich, though that was the implication. I heard it was the father of the "you can do it, we're GA Tech" guy. Just so you know.

Still think this would bee a killer staff:
Scott, Bryce, Homer Drew...a/k/a The Three Musketeers(pick one for H.C.)
Javaris Crittenton-Shooting Coach
Glen Rice Jr. - Assistant Shooting Coach
Solomon Poole - Director of Pub. Relations
Jack Kavorkian-Director of Operations
White, rich alum who offered Starbury a lifetime of cheesecake-Bail Bondsman for the staff

We would absolutely murder the opponents!

Reporter postgame after another loss to former Tampa Bay Bucs Head Coach John McKay back in the expansion days of the late 70's: Coach, what do you think about your team's execution today?

McKay: I'm all for it.

Reactions: Buzzforlife
Romello White still listed by JOL as committed to the NATS. Must be an inside job. Also, buzzforlife, that was the notorious MAWG that offered Crit, right? Said nothing about being rich, though that was the implication. I heard it was the father of the "you can do it, we're GA Tech" guy. Just so you know.

The infamous ghostly MAWM made his debut in a big way according to Sebastian Telfair, IIRC.

The infamous ghostly MAWM made his debut in a big way according to Sebastian Telfair, IIRC.

Ah, yes. Of course you are right.... Your younger and more supple mind is much better at fact retention than my older one. It is why I prefer the more sedate confines of JOL than that other den of iniquity these days. Once again, I have been schooled by the youngster.

coachdlabI want to thank Coach Hunter for giving me an opportunity to be a part of his staff and allowing me to grow as a person and a coach. I have accepted a position to go back to my alma mater and I'm looking forward to the challenge ahead. Our staff did some amazing things the last 5 years and the program is in a much better place now then we started. My family and I will miss our Panther family and we are looking forward to seeing State win the SunBelt this season. #allblueallin #statenotsouthern #gsu #panthers

No sorry, I don't have any vodka to go with that O.J.:

Kudos to Coach Pastner for doing things like this. It can pay off in the long run building good will with the student body. And, that good will can last a lifetime. I will never ever forget the bond that Coach Cremins built with us as students who were privileged to have been matriculating at the Trade School during the glory years of the Cremins era. It has certainly lasted a lifetime.

This is part of a "recruiter's mentality". The personality, the energy, the spirit.

Not only do I agree with your sentiment 100%, it was missed during the last two regimes. Actually, I missed it at Ga. State.

Other Tech fans are already upset he might not hire White or Huff for the Atlanta circle. We have that covered with CJP himself and CDL. Both are proficient in our local market and state.

The two April live periods are over with, a few months to prepare now for the three live ones in July.....either Cabral Huff or Drew Catlett(the St. Francis School Coach)apparently has been offered a job in the recruiting office, with the task of also coaching FCA and ability to move up in the Tech ranks. My guess is the offer went to Huff.

Stay tuned....more coming soon.

I don't think Tech has officially announced anything...yet. Of course, these tweets could be considered the announcement of the upcoming eventual official announcement. I've been learning lately that for anything to really be legit, you must have an announcement that precedes the actual announcement in this day and age.

I think later today I will announce to SWMBO that I plan to announce later about the upcoming scheduled pickle tickle I will be giving her. When she stops laughing while using phrases such as "get real", I'll let you know what her real thoughts are.

Things could be worse. Can you imagine how many warnings of "tickle pickles" Stech81 must announce to his entire harem, before going around to officially carry them all out?

Being single has a few advantages.

....these background checks with Tech must take an inordinate amount of time after the 0'Liar bounty.

Side note regarding GT MBB...

...the ACC-Big 10 Challenge game pairings and schedule could/should be announced any day now. The dates for releasing these games for the last 5 years have been...

May 13, 2015
May 1, 2014
May 8, 2013
May 14, 2012
May 17, 2011

With Tech missing the event last year, we will be back in this year. For the record, our last appearance was in '14-'15 at Northwestern. Hopefully, we will get a home game - likely against somebody like Rutgers...you know...ahem...projected below average...challenged...lacking capability...ahhhh hell, might as well just say it...we suck.

As someone who knows very little about basketball I'm counting on Y'all to let me know to be happy or pissed off .

As someone who knows very little about basketball I'm counting on Y'all to let me know to be happy or pissed off .
It's like figuring out women, tune in during the last three minutes(usually around 9 p.m. or near 11 p.m.)to find out the verdict. You're either getting some or not, win one or it's another headache. Period, the end.

Might be waiting on Sharman White's agreement with Miller Grove to expire or get worked out. Would be needed for his pension status to "bee" carried over.

Mike Schrage has interviewed. Always a strong possibility there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT