ADVERTISEMENT

G.T. Football Recruiting, 2016.

I wonder if some of these guys who love the recruiting process so much go into withdrawals a few days to a week or so after NSD?

I can hear them now...

Wait. What? You mean, the show is over? No more calling and texting me? No more adults (mostly white males) wanting to know what I'm doing and who I'm going to choose? You mean, I actually have to start focusing on getting ready for summer workouts and showing up on campus now?

Whoa whoa whoa. Let's go back to when everybody was drooling over me. That was a lot more fun.

;)

I wonder if some of these guys who love the recruiting process so much go into withdrawals a few days to a week or so after NSD?

I can hear them now...

Wait. What? You mean, the show is over? No more calling and texting me? No more adults (mostly white males) wanting to know what I'm doing and who I'm going to choose? You mean, I actually have to start focusing on getting ready for summer workouts and showing up on campus now?

Whoa whoa whoa. Let's go back to when everybody was drooling over me. That was a lot more fun.

;)
It does seem the ones who don't say much turn out to be better player, like Will turned out this past year first to Commit ( his jr year I think) going to be one of the best OL man we have this year.

Yes. I recall the show Autry put on ESPN-U picking the GT hat and all for the cameras a couple of years ago. Never stepped foot on campus. In the words of that great philosopher, Admiral Johnson...it is what it is.

Did anyone see the Notre Dame equipment truck in the Savannah Christian parking lot?

I wonder how the NCAA will respond to that little show?

I noticed it, Brother BAJ. Thought we didn't need a picture of it on here. See tons of Kirby photos. with the studs too! He looks like the Vacuum Cleaner Salesman of a distant past.

Not sure if that is a violation, but I will report it to my Priest during confession this week. Father forgive Brian and the boys, for they have sinned and myself as well... I had thoughts of them getting probation over this young boy...

The NCAA is powerless.

(edited to add...with exception of their ongoing investigations of the Alaska Women's College for the Totally Farged's Equestrain program...the NCAA reportedly has at least 22 legal beagles all over that investigation)

After 7 a.m. today, a school can have unlimited phone calls to a recruit they have offered a LOI to.
No face-to-face contact.

You are allowed to shave your own face, though! As "Big Bee" once told me after a roast beef sandwich lunch, {recruiting is like shaving, if you miss a day, you look like a bum}-please carry on with your day...

Last edited:
Ok who is Johnny Schillace?
He is the family advisor to Donavaughn Campbell in Louisiana. Please read prior information in this thread, once you are sitting on the throne today. Remember, no crying in the beer if we don't get him-however in my opinion, he plays on the same line as Will Bryan.

Last edited:
Buzzforlife...are you going to be this board's messenger on Wednesday with an updated commitment by the minute (or second actually...we have high standards here by Buddha) as received?

stech81 will be hungover and perhaps asleep and I have to get my nails done. We have lives ya know.

Will try to keep you updated between latrine trips, doughnuts and c o f f e e. I have a stomach to keep up, by Buddha! Difficult to tell how many stars each facsimile translates in sprinkles and lumps.

We have a thread set up for signing day already on here. Preparing for wifi alterations if Edge is too busy.

Last edited:
Not sure if a Scholarship or PWO or W-On(3 Stars not offered by Syracuse). Been trying for an hour to verify his status with Tech. Thinking a PWO:

Last edited:
Stech81-Forgive us for allowing this kid to occupy two categories/threads. My Kreskin hat fell off as I slipped on a pop top trying to fetch it. With no "White" out handy, we cannot erase Josh.

Edited to say, Confirmed by Brad as a PWO. More stats. on page 11 of this thread.

Last edited:
9 a.m. on Tuesday, Tech or LSWho:

Would be really disappointing if we don't land Campbell. In my mind, this is the swing vote on the 2016 class. If we get an LOI from Campbell & Finley, we have back-to-back exciting GT classes from where I sit!!

Jones seems to be Iowa State bound and in my opinion we are better off without Johnson.

it would be great to see both these commitments come to GT. They look to be very talented and can probably find playing time very quickly.

Ajani Kerr, CB from McEachern just got an offer from Ga. Tech this morning. Must mean that Finley is not choosing us tonight?

Maybe. But, could be next in line now that Campbell slot is gone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT