ADVERTISEMENT

G.T. Football Recruiting, 2016.

Heard Ken Jong(comedian)say that he lived in Raleigh and went to Medical School at UNCheat. Thought it might be one of his better jokes, however no laughter from the audience.

Qualified professors? How qualified do you have to be? I figure a GED should suffice. Extra pay for those with an associates degree of course.

For all of the Tech rumors with DR potentially stating that he would be coming here by the end of this past week, it didn't happen.

I'm staying with my Dawg prediction. The longer this War and Peace novel reads, the Smarter the Kirby salesman gets.

Bloomberg rates Georgia Tech (Scheller) 39th in the nation among best undergrad business schools. Some other items of note from the rankings... http://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-best-undergrad-business-schools/

-Highest rated SEC school is Florida (Heavener) at 58th
-The Cesspool's Terry College is 67th
-4 of the top 7 are from the ACC (though I will never hire a Cheater)
-Tech is at a respectable 39th...there are 7 ACC business schools ahead of us
-10 ACC business schools for undergrad ranked higher than the Cesspool
-Tech is down 2 spots from 37

You gotta love the announcement to advise us of the pending announcement... http://247sports.com/Bolt/Five-star-Demetris-Robertson-to-announce-decision-on-May-2-44877146

(eyes rolling)

The entire drama of this unnecessarily drawn out charade is nauseating to me.

I don't know, I'm kinda looking forward to the theatrics Susan Lucci is cooking up for this press conference gala. I'm thinking it starts off with the hat game, with 20 different schools represented. After selecting Princeton he waits a few seconds for dramatic pause and then flips that hat backwards. After pulling the same stunt with Cal, ND, and GT caps- in that order - he then stands up and drops trou revealing his Dawg skivvies. Then a mike drop followed by his entourage carrying him away on their shoulders while 'who let the dogs out' plays in the background.

Would not surprise me. Wherever this guy winds up, I expect an announcement shortly after the season to advise everyone of whether he's staying for the next year or not. Which of course will require an announcement to advise us of when the announcement will be. And further, there will be more announcements in the coming months to periodically announce first when the announcements will take place and then the actual announcement as to whether he is sticking with the previous announcement or if he has a new announcement that his announcement has changed and he'll of course soon be announcing when the change announcement will take place and then eventually announce the change.

Glad this is the only punishment handed down to us from the UNC academic fraud investigations.

I don't think we will get any further punishments as a result of the Cheaters fraud case. In fact, I don't think anybody else will get any further punishments thanks to Cheaters systemic fraud of at least over 15 years. Instead, I think the NCAA will allow the Cheaters additional scholarships at the rate of 50% over the normal max in every sport, publicly apologize to the Cheaters for bothering them and taking up their time, and claim the Cheaters are officially co-champs of the NCAA MBB Tournament on the basis that Villanova's last second shot was "just luck".

Maybe someone can dig a Prince up. From England, of course.

The only thing the Edge Center has for the public is doughnuts, and we bring those. CJP cleaned house with the administrative staff too. Silent Bob has loaned staff out to help. Bob himself was caught getting in on the act in a rough, tough manner. He was "licking" an envelope. Might have been two, one to Hewitt and one to Gregs.

I'm glad that we now have an announcement about the previous announcement regarding the actual announcement being moved. There may be more announcements about the actual announcement. When the actual announcement takes place - assuming that indeed happens - keep in mind that there may be another announcement to clarify or change the original actual announcement. But, don't worry. There will definitely be an announcement to let us know when the change announcement will be taking place including some notable location and time. This concludes the analysis of the announcements regarding the actual and/or eventual change announcements.

Would rather volunteer for the "Dizzy Bat Race" at beesball, than read or should we say, try to follow that "announcement"post again.

Here's the test(hint, pick "C"-it is usually correct 60% of the time):
1)Robertson will announce for (a)Jackets(b)Irish(c)Dawgs(d)'Bama(e)Bears(f)Isis
2)His Mom would rather(a)Shake hands with Castro and Obama(b)Have Richt and Smart over to dinner at the same time(c)Pray her son follows his Uncle to Johnson and Owens lab. in Midtown-Atl.(d)Ask Kelley if he's Irish and Trump if he's rich in a rally.
3)Brother Carlos most wants to go to Hollyweird and meet(a)Jim Mora, Jr.(b)Susan Lucci(c)Beyonce'(d)John Landis, to be an extra on the set.

He picks Cal...for now. May be another announcement to tell us when the change announcement will take place for Susan Lucci and his drama queen brother agent.

Does that mean he and his twin sister(living with Mom)were not a packaged deal after all?

Glad, I'm wrong concerning him going to Athens...for now(as stated above here).

I had forgotten all about this announcement while prepping for a month-long Korea trip to make radios. Cal would be a good choice if he sticks with it. Lots of distance between himself and his drama queen agent can only be positive.

Reactions: Buzzforlife
Texwood, brother-
I hear the sounds you are making. Worldly transistor/transitioning from pre-Korea to South Ga. to Berkely!

Bee safe, BFL.

I tried to advise multiple times that Susan Lucci is not done yet. I guess she is now in withdrawals and yearning more attention... http://gridironnow.com/demetris-robertson-california-georgia/

“I really appreciate everything that they’ve done for me,” Robertson said. “They can keep trying, you know, to get me. Because I’m not on campus yet, so it really doesn’t count, really matter yet.”

What a drama queen. Hopefully, we get an announcement to advise us of the announcement date and time to which she will announce her change of heart announcement.

giphy.gif

I'm glad this prima dona isn't coming to Tech. She has emotional high maintenance written all over her.

I never doubt you or Stech81 when it comes to women or wives.
I do doubt her staying at Cal for 3 or 4 years, if she even leaves the state of Ga.

Totally with you on keeping her away from Tech. What a distraction. Worse than Jordan Johnson, if that's possible!

LOL! How insecure can you be?

Note to DR: the college football world doesn't revolve around you. Go to Cal and try to do your best there, fit in, and make an impact. Don't let your ego get in the way of a good gig.

It's only fitting that we wrap up the 2016 recruiting class with this:

May he stay at Cal. four years or three if the NFL wants to add another dramatic.

I think Mr. Wommack left off two very important words at the end of his tweet. They are...

...."for now"

Reactions: Buzzforlife
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT