ADVERTISEMENT

G.T. Football Recruiting, 2016.

I'm hearing the White team is favored by 3 and 1/2 at the books in England. Those wacky English! They'll wager on anything.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled following of unnecessary drama by 18 year olds. :D

I'm finding the unnecessary drama a welcome distraction from the raging dumpster fire that is our basketball program. Anything that diverts attention away from that unmitigated disaster is a good thing!

Amen to that. I've been watching a lot more Steve Wilkos re-runs. I also picked the wrong winter to stop sniffing glue.

I have doubled up on my glue sniffing, so don't feel bad about resisting. The Basketball game programs are half way apart after I mangle them while throwing them down, therefore allowing the binding to reek of the smell. When the team is on the road, I peel the paint off the walls.

I have doubled up on my glue sniffing, so don't feel bad about resisting. The Basketball game programs are half way apart after I mangle them while throwing them down, therefore allowing the binding to reek of the smell. When the team is on the road, I peel the paint off the walls.
I found sniffing paint works better this time of year.

Any particular brand of paint, mate? I tried sniffing the Sherwin Williams during the 1994 season and while it helped, I just didn't get the complete elimination of sorrow that I had hoped for. Of course, I smoked a lot of mushrooms during that time too.

I've heard a lot of Virginia Football fans have had a lot of success sniffing Benjamin Moore over the past decade. I may try that unless you have better recommendations.

Thanks in advance.

Any particular brand of paint, mate? I tried sniffing the Sherwin Williams during the 1994 season and while it helped, I just didn't get the complete elimination of sorrow that I had hoped for. Of course, I smoked a lot of mushrooms during that time too.

I've heard a lot of Virginia Football fans have had a lot of success sniffing Benjamin Moore over the past decade. I may try that unless you have better recommendations.

Thanks in advance.
Go for the cheap paint name brands are taking out the good Stuff you need, white works better for me. But I know you like gold better then white. :)

tumblr_n6h1cpe1wq1qgf1i8o1_400.gif

Tried to stalk his twitter(as you know, it is a sickness), however he never divulges much. If he eats bacon or pork, we might need to wake the Arkansas people up. Wait a second, where he is going has plenty of pigs....

Robertson is still singing the praises of G T

AJC says that he is 40-50 points short of the score he needs to take an official visit to Stanford. He taking the SAT again in March. This is a huge amount to gain on one test, especially after multiple attempts already.

He really is serious about academics first in his decision. This bodes well for G T.

If he is serious about academics then why is the Cesspool still being considered?

In this dawgnation article, it sounds like he intends to sign financial aid agreements with multiple schools. This binds each school to hold a scholarship for him (beyond the April 1st LOI deadline). It also results in a minor violation for the school(s) that he doesn't end up attending.

Last edited:
In this dawgnation article, it sounds like he intends to sign financial aid agreements with multiple schools. This binds each school to hold a scholarship for him (beyond the April 1st LOI deadline). It also results in a minor violation for the school(s) that he doesn't end up attending.
If it's a violation I would say no thanks.

I would imagine all of the AD's entering into financial aid agreements with DR would give the NCAA a heads up about the extenuating circumstances to get at least an informal OK. That rule clearly wasn't meant to penalize a school in this odd situation.

Of course that's assuming our AD is still among the living, and that isn't entirely clear. Given our history, the kid is UGA-bound and we will end up on probation for reserving a scholarship for him.

The main takeaway for me is that this drama is probably far from over. Yawn...

A dramatic turn of events in this mini-series. Robertson cancelled his visit to the cesspool this weekend to hang out with Satan in Tuscaloosa.

Of course he did. Susan Lucci is an advisor now. It's the academics at Tuscaloosa that is driving this discussion of course. ;)

Reactions: Texwood
One thing we do know is wherever he goes (assuming he ever stops the unnecessary drama and chooses a factory) he's going to "ball out". We know this of course because he's said so... and said so... and said so...

He will wind up with them. The influence that had him committed to 'Bama during his pledge to them, is now with the Kirby(vacuum salesman)in Athens. Telling his peers, teachers, etc. that he will wind up there, coupled with what he is telling our staff, might have turned us off like apparently it did Cal.

My attention has been turned to the Grad. Transfers, regular transfers writing and calling in. Might go to a walk-on who breaks the two deep depth in April, who knows?

Reactions: Texwood
Expect him to sign more of these with any of the coaches willing to hold open a reservation. Tech will probably accept one because of anticipated attrition, although CPJ does like to keep his numbers out in front of his limits.

247 Sports is reporting he just signed one with Tech.
It commits the school to him with a slot on the squad, and they may continue contact(even if out of visits). He is under no obligation to enroll.

247 Sports is reporting he just signed one with Tech.
It commits the school to him with a slot on the squad, and they may continue contact(even if out of visits). He is under no obligation to enroll.
At least Ga Tech is playing the game. I wonder what this will do for other student athletes in the future?

Only a select few can hold a school or schools hostage. This will not turn into an epidemic IMHO, instead the T. Marshall types will keep losing out. We hear about hundreds that turn down a small school and wind up proving themselves at prep. or JUCO. That is much more common.

His situation is unique. Not too many football players are willing to take the SAT multiple times, trying o get a score for Stanford while holding an offer from Alabama.

This soap opera jumped the shark for me when it was revealed in this thread that Susan Lucci is pulling the strings.

In this episode of As the Recruit Turns, DR posted a photo of himself on instagram wearing a Cal shirt...buuut...holding a GT football. Is it just me or is this plot line getting repetitive?

His Uncle is apparently a Ga. Tech graduate. Mom declares that he has supported three generations of their family.
When the Tech people tell me that they don't know what to think, it is befuddling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT