ADVERTISEMENT

Signing Period(s)for Spring, 2016& Potpouri

For those out of town, the new Mercedes Benz Stadium is expected to be finished on time for the Tech-Tenn. game and naturally, the Falcons season opener.

Over 2k in workers are going around the clock, working in weather, and the steel is going up.

Potpourri...

...the SEC announced the 2017 FB schedules for their programs today.

Look at the stark contrast in the BLAH home season ticket package for the Cesspool versus the challenging set of games away from Fred Sanford Toilet Bowl...

HOME (6): Appalachian State, Samford, Miss State, Missouri, South Carolina, Kentucky

ROAD (5): Notre Dame, Tennessee, Vanderbilt, Auburn, Ga Tech

NEUTRAL (1): Florida in Jacksonville

Putting feelings and politics aside, here is a statement of interest regarding the ACC...

Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB 5m5 minutes ago
ACC statement on state of North Carolina: "We will relocate all neutral site championships for the 2016-17 academic year."

(edit note: this would include the FB Championship Game of course...stay tuned)

Last edited:
I use Chrome as my primary browser. Just curious if anybody else has problems with the ramblinwreck.com site as far as loading and navigating.

I didn't think it could get worse in the early days/weeks when they moved the platform back in mid-summer, but it has gotten considerably bad. Trying to figure out if it is just Chrome or if other browsers are equally pathetic as well.

If GTAA is contracting with CBSi for this "service" they should demand better. It is terrible. And, I'm not even talking about the lazy content and lack of updating that the GTAA Communications collection of useless dead wood continually performs.

I have Chrome backing up my IPad for a browser. No problems other than the ads. they usually run on the first window, which I click permanently don't show and it comes back from time to time. They are so amateurish.
--------------------------------------------------------

Reports this afternoon that Virginia and the Cesspool will face off in the 2020 Chick Fil A Kickoff Classic at Atlanta United FC Stadium.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT