ADVERTISEMENT

Men's Basketball, 2016; Staffing & Asst. Coaches(CJP Interviews, AAU, Misc.)

I think Dollar and his recruiting contacts was the only one Pastner considered keeping.

Not surprised at the turnover, pretty typical I think

I'm all in on this too, but CTH would have gotten more consideration than Dollar for my tastes.
I don't disagree her either. But it's pretty much a moot point since none of them received a great deal of consideration.

Pastner is really covering a lot of ground, but I know he wishes he had some help right now. One thing is certain, he will have the opportunity to talk to a lot of coaches at these events since they are penned in together. Maybe he'll recruit a coach too.

No. We are pretty much left up to our own resources.

Thank you for the lesson on spamming!!

The spammers are most definitely idiots since there appear to be about 5 people who even read this board. I still am pretty sure that dude has never had a date.

To my knowledge we have 8 regulars with yourself and the Stinger now.

We have some nice guests who come over, usually in a specialty way when the topic moves them. Such as Richard, Kurt, Two football Dad's, JF61, DTM, A Moderator from another site, Opposing teams fan, etc. It is a small gathering as our founding fathers(JT622, BAJ)have reminded me.

The Ignore function on this board is excellent. Much better than anywhere else I've seen. Use it. It will clean the board up for you on its own.

Click on the poster's screen name on left of posted message. Profile will appear. Underneath it you will see option to "Ignore". Cleans the board right up for you. You don't have to bury it by essentially bumping other threads up. It takes a lot to get on Ignore for me, but the dumb a child Dwag that likes to come over here and carpet bomb the board with multiple idiotic posts is one of the few. I don't have Mooch on Ignore, FWIW. You never know when I might find something from him that may be useful. Plus, he's harmless - doesn't post often and isn't malicious when he does. Are his posts odd and seemingly unfitting? Yes. But, I'd rather deal with his once a week or two posts than 95% of the crap I see elsewhere. The Ignore feature will clean 'er up for ya.

Reactions: Buzzforlife
I'm dangerous now. Think I just blocked Emma The Dog from Morgan and Morgan, Ambulence Chasers.

Let me know if Mooch goes into rehab. and posts pertaining to our topics.

Thanks for posting!
This is definetly one who would pay dividends immediately. When you have three Assistant Coaches on a staff, an Ops. Director, the group can break a guy in at the college level. What you can't succeed with at our level, is having MGH and a myriad of transfers, and misses as your Senior squad all the marbles were placed in.

Sharman White would be a perfect fit for this staff but he does play golf. Sharman, if you are reading this, the answer to Pastner's first interview question is NO!!

If Sharman White or whoever can bring in 2 or 3 4-to-5 star types every year, I bet CJP will pay his annual membership at one of the country clubs in North Fulton if they want it. Some alternate hobbies perhaps our new HC may be OK with???...

For instance, riding some dinosaur-looking creature while saying I Love You in sign language maybe?... BANANA LHAMA

Or, perhaps smoking reefer in a sombrero... BANDIT

Maybe, just maybe mind you, CJP is ok with drug-induced paranoia... BEHIND THE COUCH

That would fit in perfect with the miserable everyone-is-out-to-shaft-us Tech fanbase, btw.

But just because I believe they are all out to shaft us, does not mean they aren't.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My expectations are very similar. A five-star, a four-star every year. That leaves 5 open 'ships for CJP to fill from out of state each 4 year period. 8+5=13, Stech81 taught me through beer can counting.

Outstanding use of double negatives. clap

Well done. You get a C+. This is Tech. Deal with it, suckaaaaa!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT