ADVERTISEMENT

0 Days until G.T. Football cranks up.....

Both, and also when getting hit on a straight line keeper.
Marshall needs to make better reads, which hopefully comes with time.

One is power, the other brings speed. Like cars. Do you want a Cadillac or a Mustang?

#9VICTOR ALEXANDER
CLASS:SophomoreHOMETOWN:Jacksonville, Fla.HIGH SCHOOL:Trinity Christian School
HEIGHT / WEIGHT:5-10 / 235POSITION:LB
-------------------------------------------------------------------
#9JACKIE HARRIS
CLASS:FreshmanHOMETOWN:Kennesaw, Ga.HIGH SCHOOL:Lovett
HEIGHT / WEIGHT:5-8 / 184POSITION:AB
----------------------------------------------------------------
9-
Georgia Tech picks up commitment No. 9 – Sonoraville's Kenny Cooper | 2015 class
Going to be a great one on the OL!

Just to whet the whistle...

aviva-stadium-aerial.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Also, remind your friends that don't know, Georgia Tech Ireland (a part of GTRI) opened its doors in Athlone, Ireland, 10 years ago this summer.

Oh, and one for stech81...

templebar.jpg

Well, let's make it a double...

5891446922_97655e274f_b.jpg

It was a little over 10 years ago when Ireland passed the law banning smoking in restaurants and pubs throughout the entire country. It was very controversial. I felt for the hotel I commonly stayed at on business in Cork whose pub had just invested over $50K USD on a new ventilation system a year earlier to make the air less thick of smoke. I learned about a year later when back at the hotel that the pub's sales were up 50% since the ban on smoking. More families came out to the pubs for meals and the smokers just learned to go outside. Win-win.

Just to whet the whistle...

aviva-stadium-aerial.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Also, remind your friends that don't know, Georgia Tech Ireland (a part of GTRI) opened its doors in Athlone, Ireland, 10 years ago this summer.

Oh, and one for stech81...

templebar.jpg

Well, let's make it a double...

5891446922_97655e274f_b.jpg

It was a little over 10 years ago when Ireland passed the law banning smoking in restaurants and pubs throughout the entire country. It was very controversial. I felt for the hotel I commonly stayed at on business in Cork whose pub had just invested over $50K USD on a new ventilation system a year earlier to make the air less thick of smoke. I learned about a year later when back at the hotel that the pub's sales were up 50% since the ban on smoking. More families came out to the pubs for meals and the smokers just learned to go outside. Win-win.
So we're really not talking about Dublin Georgia? Damn I thought the price for the hotel was too cheap.

Today is the start of a new school year from an athletics perspective in my aging eyes. That is, when the first real games/matches begin. Go Volleybees! Let's hope this school year is much better than the last 2 or 3 - especially last year which was miserable for the most part.

It doesn't seem like Step should be a Junior. I hope he really steps up his play a notch or two this year. When he was being recruited I thought he have a shot in the pros.

#6LAMONT SIMMONS
CLASS:RS SophomoreHOMETOWN:Jacksonville, Fla.HIGH SCHOOL:Raines
LAST COLLEGE:USCHEIGHT / WEIGHT:6-2 / 202POSITION:DB

6 Days? Meh. I miss the days when we had 90+ days to go...

....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Can't wait.

#5JUSTIN THOMAS
CLASS:RS SeniorHOMETOWN:prattville, Ala.HIGH SCHOOL:prattville
HEIGHT / WEIGHT:5-11 / 185POSITION:QBBIRTHDATE:03/15/1994

Graduated back in the Spring, will take two Graduate Classes this Fall, while concentrating on his final season.
Students in the Five-year BS/MS Program will remain undergraduates until they meet the requirements for the BS ...

Last edited:
G.T. has finished in the top 25, 3 times in the last 8 years.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look for Qua Searcy to exert his surprising speed at ABack, while getting ready to show his total game package.

Kirvonte Benson at BBack has also been clocked as one of the fastest on the team.

Shamire Devine cannot only program video games, but also has built computers by scratch. Wants to one day start his own computer company. Meanwhile, CPJ said, He has stayed on the field throughout practices, which is all you could ask of him.

Dorian Walker has moved up the depth chart into the two deep.

KeShun Freeman aspires to become a Pediatric Anesthesiologist after football. He was inspired by his younger brother Landon, who was born prematurely requiring a lengthy hospital stay.

Patrick Gamble wants a career in Video Production. Over the summer he interviewed for a documentary with Center, Freddie Burden, for the Ga. Tech Cable Network.

Brant Mitchell plays the Banjo and Guitar, favoring Country Music. 36 T., 2 Ints. last season.

Brad Stewart considered playing baseball for Tech this past spring, but instead thought it was wiser gaining strength.

Isiah Willis interned with Ernest and Young last summer and Accenture this summer. He has been accepted in Tech's MBA program. He stated that he has tried to use football "to open doors in the business world."

Last edited:
This Justin Thomas kid might be good. He could get some playing time this season if he continues to improve.

;)

#4DORIAN WALKER
CLASS:RS FreshmanHOMETOWN:Kennesaw, Ga.HIGH SCHOOL:Mt. Paran Christian School
HEIGHT / WEIGHT:6'0" 187
DB
----------------------------------------------------------------------
#4BRADY SWILLING
CLASS:RS JuniorHOMETOWN:Chatsworth, Ga.HIGH SCHOOL:North Murray
HEIGHT / WEIGHT:6-2 / 222POSITION:QBBIRTHDATE:11/03/1994
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
4-
National Championships in Football that are recognized.

Last edited:
#3ISIAH WILLIS
CLASS:RS SeniorHOMETOWN:Marietta, Ga.HIGH SCHOOL:Lassiter
HEIGHT / WEIGHT:5-9 / 195POSITION:ABBIRTHDATE:08/25/1994
https://housing.gatech.edu/halls/Pages/Building-Detail.aspx?bldgID=006

Last edited:
Yes, Ike is what America is about, ideally.....
Isiah Willis interned with Ernest and Young last summer and Accenture this summer. He has been accepted in Tech's MBA program. He stated that he has tried to use football "to open doors in the business world."

#RICKY JEUNE
CLASS:RS JuniorHOMETOWN:Spring Valley, N.Y.HIGH SCHOOL:Saint Joseph Regional (N.J.)
HEIGHT / WEIGHT:6-3 / 212POSITION:WRBIRTHDATE:12/03/1993
------------------------------------------------------------------------
2-
Powers of 2 - Georgia Tech
powersof2.gatech.edu
The DDL (Digital Design Laboratory) is an educational facility of the School of Electrical Engineering at Georgia Tech.

www.gtsquared.gatech.edu
The Georgia Tech Graduate Technical Symposium [GT]^2 is a prime opportunity for graduate students to showcase their research and network with colleagues while gaining exposure to industry.The program attracts over 100 leading scholars from high-level programs across the country.

You're almost there, mate. Thanks again for the daily countdown. Great stuff.

Thank you, and the other two gents. who participated in this thread and made the time go by and put up with my awkward times updating. I've been co-sharing the iPad and truthfully not getting much time in the library for research.

Will be better prepared next off-season to hopefully make it better. As always, open to corrections, suggestions or giving it up to a higher power. Can Ginger type?

Seriously, appreciate the P.M. sent to me on another site, the two emailers, telling me how much good we have done with this. I also received a reply on our "recruiting threads" on accuracy and detail. Thanks to all readers and please join in, if only to tell us you are there. Really enjoy our core contributions, too. Much thanks to them for giving to us all.

#1QUA SEARCY
CLASS:RS SophomoreHOMETOWN:Barnesville, Ga.HIGH SCHOOL:Lamar County
HEIGHT / WEIGHT:5-11 / 174POSITION:ABBIRTHDATE:01/07/1996

...and my favorite Jacket to have ever watched in a football game(even on one good ankle vs. Herman Moore), # 1 Ken Swilling.

1 - where I hope the team finishes at the end of the season.

Thanks, BfL. You da man!

Dear Buddha,

Thank you for getting us through these last 2 months.

JT

P.S. Please tell that chick, Mother Nature, to take it easier on the people in South Georgia today and others near the coast over the next few days.

Reactions: Buzzforlife
Amen.
Extremely well stated, summed up and for giving us all, optimism in the future.

May God be with everyone of us. Prayers to the fallen, downtrodden.

Good man! I went ahead and ordered you 17 breakfast burritos to be delivered to go along with those beers. Should be there anytime now. I used your credit card that is my credit card. Btw, they told me we are approaching the 622K limit. What...the...hell...have...you...been...spending...on? Wait. I don't want to know do I?

Watch it, Bub! You might just make The List.

Good man! I went ahead and ordered you 17 breakfast burritos to be delivered to go along with those beers. Should be there anytime now. I used your credit card that is my credit card. Btw, they told me we are approaching the 622K limit. What...the...hell...have...you...been...spending...on? Wait. I don't want to know do I?

Watch it, Bub! You might just make The List.
And Candy wanted me to say Hi.

If you believe Weather Underground's Dublin Ireland weather forecast for tomorrow...

...it's going to rain (100% chance) up to 12pm (pregame) and then clear up from 12 to around 4pm before going right back to 100% chance of rain again late afternoon into evening.

Typical Ireland weather. But, could be clear during the game. We'll see...

5 things I'd like to see tomorrow morning...

1. JT5 with an opening to the endzone.

2. Francis Kallon to register a sack.

3. AJ Gray to intercept a pass and return it for TD.

4. Drunk Irish locals singing IARR with some GT fans in the stands.

5. JT5 kneeling to the ground with less than a minute to play.

I take it the RR did not make it across the pond???

Reactions: Buzzforlife
No way. Allow less points than the other team. You offensive guys are all the same. Showboating and glitz. :p

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT