ADVERTISEMENT

G.T. Football Recruiting, 2016.

Reposted from page 5, from Dec. 23:
Guessing it comes on Jan. 16 or 17:
Jordan Woods, Jay Jones, Lucas Johnson, or Romeo Finley.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I told a friend at Christmas time, Jones would fit better than Johnson(expect CPJ to want him, CBC to desire Lucas). You know who will win that.

Think we have a better shot getting DT, Brandon Adams this long weekend over Finley for the next commitment. Much better chance to get Romeo after his visit, eventually. He loved the last day and a half, GT made up any ground lost during the dead period the last month.

Last edited:
Darrell(Regional VP for Shaw Industries)was another Cousin in the family, and not too bad of a SA in his own right. Mostly overshadowed by the greats, Pat and Ken.

GTJT, thanks for the wonderful article! Tech has been on Tre for a long time now. Had no idea about Bruce Jordan-Swilling. This is a great story, much in the same vein of Clarence Moore in Hoop-lore. Another reason you are a proud graduate, and I pound the pavement as a side walking fan. Bless you Brother! (Al told me that a time or two, when a farewell greeting was needed).

He's the type that can make or break our 2016 class. Fingers firmly crossed for the flip.

Absolutely, Brother Texwood! Christian is our trump card in this. GT also has a few "friends of the program" in the area, who know what education is worth. The distant relative Lee that is visiting next week(with a GT offer), will not hurt our chances one iota.

Some good news is much needed and welcome if we can get it. Tough times these days for Tech fans.

cutting the painful edge is one thing, but alcoholic's anonymous is an entirely different result.

just can't drink that much....

Turns out Woods was going to release a video stating Tenn. was his choice on Monday(that is now speculated to be the coaching staff he called last week to commit to). The good news for GT, is that his visit to Atlanta was reason enough for reconsideration.

Finley will visit Clemson...then Miami...if those two fill up, GT is a no-brainer. If not, still have a decent shot at securing him. Could go down to Signing Day.

Adams will visit Vandy(still committed to them). Had a really good visit with GT.

Lee, might be a back-up plan? Campbell has an in-home with Les Miles tonight.

Miami already has 4-5 DBs. I can't imagine that playing time being a positive for them. I wonder what other factors Finley is using in his decision?

Miami already has 4-5 DBs. I can't imagine that playing time being a positive for them. I wonder what other factors Finley is using in his decision?

I hope he's using a better set of factors than the Hookers and Blow priorities I set. And even then I didn't get it right, because I could have gone to a really good university like UNLV.

Notre Dame has already won part of this battle. The Irish have hosted Demetris Robertson on an official visit.

As of now, Alabama is set to host the star out of Savannah (Ga.) Savannah Christian this weekend on an official visit.

Georgia is working to get him on their campus for a visit January 29, but that is not locked in yet. Do not rule out Georgia Tech for this final official visit either.

Stanford, may have been eliminated per one report(distance or was he accepted?).

2017? That's so last month. We are all onto which are the top 5th graders we are targeting now, mate.

GT Football Recruiting, 2023. Let's catch up and get with the program, please.

:p

Defensive Back Nick McCloud's final 3 are Vandy, NC State and the NATS... http://www.heraldonline.com/sports/high-school/prep-football/article55710655.html

Friday’s trip to Atlanta is especially interesting. The Yellow Jackets have only recruited McCloud for about a month, but he has family in the area, it’s not too far from home and the program annually competes for an ACC championship.

"He’s very intrigued with Atlanta, with Georgia Tech. Great school, great conference."
Nakia McCloud’s son Nick is visiting Georgia Tech this weekend

McCloud bio: https://rivals.yahoo.com/georgiatech/football/recruiting/player-Nick-McCloud-165397

2017? That's so last month. We are all onto which are the top 5th graders we are targeting now, mate.

GT Football Recruiting, 2023. Let's catch up and get with the program, please.

:p
When your right your right. Just down the road is a 5th grader. I hope Tech is looking at him , I saw him miss the bus and had to run the bus down. Boy you talk about fast this kid could beat any 6th grader and he is only in the 5th grade. I thought I saw Saban looking at him. At 4'08" 75 pounds all the colleges are going after this kid. Oh and his dog was pretty fast someone could be looking to sign both.

Not looking good
CZNQizmWkAEApl0.jpg:large

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT