ADVERTISEMENT

G.T. Post-Regular Season, Bowl Talk/Info.

They can wear that ugly Clemson purple, for all I care. It's one more Yellow Jackets football game in 2016. The older I get, the fewer there are ahead of me.

I think we will have our hands full with the Cats, but we should win this one. They don't have the D it takes to stop us, if we don't come out flat and careless. I don't think we slow them down much either, so I think it comes down to who can steal a possession or two, especially in the 4th.

Kentucky runs the ball very well. GT's defense has been shredded by quick passing game. not a strength for Kentucky.

Comparing common opponents it looks like GT matches up well enough. So as long as we control the turnovers, I the chances for GT in this one.

So Va Tech made history last night. The first team every to be down 24-0 in the third quarter and win the game!

I was so happy to see an ACC team do this to an SEC team!

So Va Tech made history last night. The first team every to be down 24-0 in the third quarter and win the game!

I was so happy to see an ACC team do this to an SEC team!
This one probably "Sprinkled" in the tinkle, but forgot to wipe the seat. Although he most likely remembered to wipe the designer clothes rack clean. I'll give him the Bobby Peepenis award for valor in the red and white!

...and those probably were new casual shoes, walking out the door!!

Great game today! We played sloppy a lot, but we did what we needed to do, especially on D. Kudos to them.

Boy, is Stoops a tool or what? He said his outburst was over someone besides CPJ on our sideline saying something to him. Really? Lol.

I think he was pi$$ed because our OL was handling his DL with ease and a couple of them dropped.

This whole cut block phobia is silly, but it really gets in teams' heads. We rarely ever get called for chops, and you know they look for it. Plus, we are one of the least penalized teams in the NCAA. It's just silly to hear coaches whine over it, especially since all teams cut block. I understand fans as they just don't know, but the TV crew did a nice job of describing our blocking schemes today.

Anyway, good win for the 9-4 Jackets today! For good measure, I am listing all 10 the 9+ Win seasons we've had since Dodd retired. Four have happened under CPJ.

1970: 9-3
1985: 9-2-1
1990: 11-0-1
1998: 10-2
2000: 9-3
2006: 9-5
2008: 9-4
2009: 11-3
2014: 11-3
2016: 9-4

Great bounce back season after last year! We have a ton of players on the 2-deep who will be here for both the 2017 & 2018 seasons. The arrow is pointing up, way up if CPJ and staff can close out the 2017 class in a positive fashion. This was a such glorious day to be a Tech fan! Go Jackets!!

BANANA DANCEBANANA DARK HAIREDBANANA DEVILBARNEY HITS ITclap

Good game Defense played good 9-4 . I'm bored when does football season start.

HB had his first 4 FG game! I believe 15 points in a game was the most for him, also. Great way to end a career as our all-time scoring leader!!

Wonderful consistency only missing two FG's all year.

And HB said he was only yelled at once, as a Freshman(naturally that is like an initiation).
Remember in 1990 before the UVA game winner, the coaches were trying to tell a joke to Scott Sisson and Boss Ross told them he didn't know any jokes to tell?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT