ADVERTISEMENT

G.T. Post-Regular Season, Bowl Talk/Info.

Everyone is saying Gator Bowl against Kentucky. That's a damn good landing spot against an opponent that should result in a competitive and entertaining game. Hope our strong finish to the season results in a large Tech contingent in the stands!!

Georgia Southern fires offensive coordinators Dean, Gillespie

“We need to get back to our roots of having one of the most explosive rushing attacks in the country. That begins with me and the hiring of a coordinator who will fit that culture.”

It sure does look like Georgia Southern is going to hire someone to re-install the triple option. Obvious places to look for that person are the staffs at Army, Navy, and GT. I sure hope Lamar Owens isn't one of their targets...

Reactions: Buzzforlife
Georgia Southern fires offensive coordinators Dean, Gillespie

“We need to get back to our roots of having one of the most explosive rushing attacks in the country. That begins with me and the hiring of a coordinator who will fit that culture.”

It sure does look like Georgia Southern is going to hire someone to re-install the triple option. Obvious places to look for that person are the staffs at Army, Navy, and GT. I sure hope Lamar Owens isn't one of their targets...
Good coaches at Kennesaw State as well.

Reactions: Buzzforlife
The was directly addressing Mark Bradley with that zinger with "huh, Mark". Apparently, Bradley turned beet red with that.

In his Sunday commentary, Mark said he laughed about it, and credited CPJ for the funny comment. That's the type of comments I am glad to see from Coach Johnson, but later Bradley will pile on again when he gets a chance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT