ADVERTISEMENT

Volleybees hosting Clemson tonight and traveling to God's Country Saturday this week

GTJT622

Mar 23, 2014
Match tonight at O'Keefe not streamed via ESPN-3, but will be listening via WREK. Tech's lone senior, Wimberly Wilson, will be honored at Senior Night tonight though this is not Tech's last home game.

SWMBO and I will be at Mem Gym in Gay Paris Saturday night. Should be fun. No ESPN-3 streaming by the French (boooooooo!).

This week's preview... http://www.ramblinwreck.com/sports/w-volley/spec-rel/111015aaa.html

GO VOLLEYBEES!!

My goodness. Down 2-0 to Clemson at home. Clemson has not won an ACC match this season and only has 5 wins overall. Need a big comeback. Ugh!!

A shocking 3-1 loss at home to Clemson tonight. Wow! Results like this and the loss earlier this year at Kennesaw State (though not as shocking as tonight) remind me just how young we still are and how far away we are from being a NCAAT participant. Shaking my head in disbelief.

Last night, the team looked like it was still numb from losing to Clemson Wednesday. Just a rough week for the team. CMC will have her hands full in keeping this team focused after this week thru the remainder of the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT