ADVERTISEMENT

HOOPS RECRUITING Recent 2024 Hoops offers 7/20

Kelly Quinlan

Staff
Jul 10, 2006
East Cobb

His highlight tape is pretty good. I'd be curious to watch a full game and get a better idea of his game, but I like that he has an outside threat and isn't afraid to defend on the wing in his highlights. He says GT offered him on Wednesday.

Smith landed an offer earlier this week from GT. He is a meat and potatoes big man, decent shot blocker, good footwork around the rim and a solid rebounder. He gets fouled a lot in the league he is playing in due to his size difference. He is in one of the big Chicago public leagues.

You can see a bit of theme in these offers, long and athletic type forwards and posts. Souare is from West Africa just like Sacko and is very bouncy on his tape and long and lean. He could be anything from a 3 to a 5 on the court depending on how his body fills out.

Chase is at Westminster Christian Academy in Huntsville, AL and he was offered by the previous staff, visited in December for a game (Clemson) and now was reoffered by Stoudamire's staff. He is Walter McCarty's son and Damon probably knows Walter because they played in the league at the same time and Walter was also a former Celtics assistant right before Stoudamire joined the staff there. He can fill it up. He is supposed to be going to IMG Academy now.

Skilled big man, I don't know a ton about him yet.

I don't know a ton about this kid, but he is local.

This was a strange offer just because GT is really the first major program to jump in. George moved back to 2024 from 2023. His tape is very good, he appears to be a very skilled PG, he plays with Souare.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2024/trent-perry-294756

Probably a little bit of a late offer here. I'll be curious to see if they can secure an OV.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News