ADVERTISEMENT

GTMBB Recruiting, 2018.

Corey Evans
Managing Editor
A super quick and diminutive lead guard out of Memphis, Tennessee, sophomore guard Tyler Harris had a solid showing in his Friday night session at Gibbons. Following his team's win, Harris listed offers from Memphis, Ole Miss, Georgia Tech, Auburn Iowa State, and UMass.

Georgia's top prospect in the class of 2018 - Khavon Moore - is starting his summer on a tour of SEC schools. He visited Florida on Friday and spending Saturday at Auburn. Moore will visit Georgia Tech on Wednesday, June 8 and Oklahoma on June 11.

From the corresponding messages attached to this tweet, talk of Tech going to a single post lineup for next year and future seasons-which has been making good sense to me:

Agree on Tech moving to a 4-out, 1-in type of approach. A stretch-4 will be a very valuable asset to CJP's program if/when he can land a stud.

Next year, it will not surprise me if we eventually look like this most of the time in games...

PG - Moore
2G1 - T-Jax
2G2 - Okogie
SF - Stephens
Post - Lammers

Reactions: Buzzforlife
Believe we have covered these with Barber, Williams, Adams-Woods, Perry and Little(although, I'm not an insider with access to this-nor am I trying to step on any toes). More will be coming on offers after this weekend per an A.C.

Another one from the Va. Elite 100:

Zion Williamson, F, 2018: It isn't often that a non-senior flourishes the way that Williamson did at the NBPA Camp this past week. The five-star recruit became a fan and media member favorite these past few days with his dominating motor and numbers that matched. While he doesn't look like he could be a fine athlete, the explosive sophomore does more than just meets the eye as the lefty threw down highlights jam after highlight jam, along with bringing down everything within his grasp on the glass. Williamson heads back home with MVP honors along with new offers from WKU and Baylor; not a bad few days, I'd say. - Corey Evans.

Shooting guard Nelson Phillips plays alongside Kelly on the Atlanta Xpress and he’s beginning to establish himself as a high major player as well. The 6-foot-5 guard from Warner Robins High School has a smooth perimeter stroke and is an explosive athlete. With his length and lateral quickness, he flashes the ability to potentially become a big time defender at the next level. Since college coaches could begin contacting him directly on June 15, he’s received calls from Butler, Georgia, Georgia Tech and Wake Forest.

Here's my current list for 2018... Bolded names have offers. I'd be wary assuming any names from the prior staff carry over, including Diouf.

PGs/CGs
  • Jamie Lewis
  • Zach Scott
  • Damon Harge Jr.
  • Ayo Dosunmo
Wings/Stretch 4s
  • Sharone Wright Jr.
  • Zion Williamson
  • Khavon Moore
  • Chris Smith
  • John Newman III
  • Nelson Phillips

It looks like this list has expanded since dtm posted it last.

Lot's of new names popping up everywhere

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT