ADVERTISEMENT

GO JACKETS!!!

stinger78

Mar 19, 2016
It's game day, folks, and the guys need to come out fired up to jump all over UVA and administer a beating of Biblical proportions.

I'm nervous.

I'll be satisfied with any kind of win today, but I'm liking that idea of a Biblical proportions beat down! Go Jackets!!!

It was a little cold at the game in the west stands after the sun went down.

It was warm all day on the row behind the tubas in the North End Zone. Thanks to the Moore Family for inviting us and being able to watch the "triple O" how it was meant to be seen(especially when going North to South). Butker had an incredible kickoff with the wind swirling in his face and knocking it through the endzone. The one from the 20, went high and deep to the opposition goal line, 80 yards on the flight. Isn't Harrison our all time leader in points scored now? Amazing!

At about 11:05 and lasting until 11:15 a.m. the two roaming bands faced each other near the crossroad tailgate activity outside the Campinelle fountain maybe 200 yards to the North. They played our fightsongs back and forth...it was incredible watching the Senior members firing their fists up in the air one last pregame march. We have to make a choice during home games of which one to follow, ride coattail on...during those ten minutes, it was like watching glory face nirvana!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT