ADVERTISEMENT

Jose Alvarado, please come on down....

Buzzforlife

Sep 14, 2015
Duluth, Ga.
....now that you know how special we are....bee the first for 2017....in the names of Mark Price, Kenny Anderson, Stephon Marbury(those last two are Borough Brothers who came before 'ye, as you now realize from those hallway photographs), go ahead and take that Point Guard slot. The bigs that will follow, are more heralded than Spider Salley from Brooklyn.

It only takes one for the Avalanche to fall! We bee-lieve in you!!

Wishing you the best in life,
Buzzforlife.

I think stech81 only does statues for FB players (if you want to call the offensive players - pun intended - as real FB players that is). Perhaps we can contract with stech81 to build a statue of Alavarado???

Only if he can come up with a million beer cans, because the N.B.A. might be calling after year two.
Not trying to put pressure on him(Jose, that is):

VISITS GEORGIA TECH

Another Class of 2017 point guard, Jose Alvarado, took his first official visit to Georgia Tech over the weekend and enjoyed it.

"It was cool, I had a good time," he told SNY.tv. "They have a great staff, they want to win with me as their point guard."

Alvarado also plans to take an official visit to Rutgers following a recent unofficial there, but has no other dates planned at the moment.

"I don't know as of right now," he said.

If those 2 are truly his top 2, reads as if he is intrigued by being with a program near the basement of their respective power conference and perhaps wants to be a part of something special in driving up the standings towards respectability (along with likely some guaranteed significant playing time from Day 1).

A race to see who commits first...Sexton or Alvarado?

We may strike out on both, but I highly doubt we get both considering they are vying for the same role.

We can find room for Sexton at the 2G(he won't be scared off). In our offense as you probably already know before the first game is played at Tech, we can use a Point Two, equally.

My money is on Jose, but you understand that I don't gamble. Odds on Colin have to be lower for us.

Agreed with all with one exception...I think CS wants to and will be a PG undoubtedly without question at the next level. And by that, I mean he's running the controls 95+% of the time. Which, is a good thing, because the ball in his hands means good things are going to happen 95+% of the time.

I'd be thrilled with either of them...obviously.

Jose Alvarado will decide by November, which school he will attend.
He has rated his visit to Georgia Tech as a "10". It's an awsome place, that any H.S. player would love to play at. Having a chance to play in the A.C.C. and playing at a school that has a rich point guard tradition are two of the enticing factors.

Looks like Rutgers, but Seton Hall having good success last year, wouldn't surprise me:

The great news here, is that G.T. won't be out worked!

If Alvarado picks Tech, I think stech81 should start building a statue of him. I will definitely give him 8 stars.

If he doesn't choose Tech, then I think I will go on a tirade using lots of profanity like "shoot" and "dadgummit" and "doo doo" and "pee pee".

Not that this bit of information has any bearing on the Jose Alvarado decision...his visit in Atlanta at Ga. Tech was an official one. The Rutgers, Seton Hall visits were unofficial.

He is still not in the top 100, although his coach disagrees with the lack of a top ranking.

Not that this bit of information has any bearing on the Jose Alvarado decision...his visit in Atlanta at Ga. Tech was an official one. The Rutgers, Seton Hall visits were unofficial.

He is still not in the top 100, although his coach disagrees with the lack of a top ranking.
smart kid, he knows how to get his travel paid. An official visit comes with plane tickets.

Late indications are that he Ga. Tech bound..... Announcement in about 45 minutes.

Thanks. I hope so. Fingers crossed. Would get this signing class off to a grand start that could snowball for the Jackets.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT