ADVERTISEMENT

Game 11 Microscope: Miami Hurricanes

Not going to be a good game, no pressure on the QB and CB 5 yards from their WR's

With our more limited offense(now without a roll out, speedy QB who can run for his life back there), we couldn't afford to get behind.

Look what happened.

I'm finished 3-9 here we come. Next week is going to be bad very bad. We suck pass sucking.

th

Reactions: Buzzforlife
I was going to wait until after the game to take a shower...then at 14-7, was thinking of moving it to halftime...now I'm going in. Pass the Advil too!

We are going to manage to get blown out while rushing for 300 yards on the day. A masterpiece of a game.

Setting new standards this year. Have not abandoned the team before the end of a game. Watching this is a challenge though.

Here's to making it until the clock strikes zero and this Bud Light is for you, stech81!

Good stuff from today:

Lynn Griffin looked explosive at A-back.
We fumbled 9 times and only lost 2 of them.

In all seriousness, Lynn Griffin was eye catching today. All four of his carries were impressive. I most like the one where he froze two Miami defenders on the edge and beat them to the boundary for a gain of 20 yards or so. I think he needs to stay on that side of the ball. We are going to have a log jam at A-back come spring camp.

In all seriousness, Lynn Griffin was eye catching today. All four of his carries were impressive. I most like the one where he froze two Miami defenders on the edge and beat them to the boundary for a gain of 20 yards or so. I think he needs to stay on that side of the ball. We are going to have a log jam at A-back come spring camp.
1 or 2 could be moved to WR

So Al Golden is gone, I did not expect that so soon.

Must have been a bad locker room situation. Those Miami boosters will drive away every coach they hire. I bet they regret getting rid of Coker.

Golden was a good man. I understand that the players really liked him, the coaches too. I wonder how many of his coaches will stay?

Golden is gone because he didn't produce. No "locker room situation".

Why was he fired....

* 32-25 record
* 17-18 in the ACC
* 19-23 against FBS Power 5 conference teams
* 0-14 against teams that finished ranked in the top 25 AP Poll
* 0-3 in his career in bowl games
* 0-5 against main rival FSU
* 7 NFL draft picks from Miami in the 2015 NFL Draft (tied for 3rd most in the country) and yet his team went 6-7 finishing the year with 4 losses in a row.
* Worst loss in UM history against Clemson 58-0

Isn't that enough??? Thank God he's outta here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT