ADVERTISEMENT

G.T. Football Recruiting, 2017, (24).

Marlon Wiliams
Tariq Carpenter(should commit by Sunday)
Adonicas Sanders
Kaleb Oliver
....any other mystery guests?
Quinton Miller
Jamal Woods

Last edited:
Reactions: Texwood
Unrelated to G.T. direct recruiting efforts for January...did you guys hear that Mic Roof(twin brother of T.D. Roof), flipped from E.C.U. to UNC-Charlotte?

Did Ted have any say in this? Why not, he and CLO kept on top of Brenton King.

Unrelated to G.T. direct recruiting efforts for January...did you guys hear that Mic Roof(twin brother of T.D. Roof), flipped from E.C.U. to UNC-Charlotte?

Did Ted have any say in this? Why not, he and CLO kept on top of Brenton King.
Why did we not offer TD Roofs brother ? And to half answer your question ( Maybe he wants him to go somewhere and play a year or two and then come to TECH ) just a wild guess.

Keep an eye out for MJ Walker and Jordan Tucker at the game tomorrow night!

I know this is the wrong thread, Buzzforlife - but are you able to confirm that MJ and Jordan were both in attendance for our huge victory tonight?

I know this is the wrong thread, Buzzforlife - but are you able to confirm that MJ and Jordan were both in attendance for our huge victory tonight?

Mr. Tucker; I did not see Mr. Walker. A Tech contact told me he couldn't make the game.

http://247sports.com/Player/Jordan-Tucker-69925

This conflicts with what I told you, but Peacone is a guy I have put on "ignore" on another site. He is negative, and full of something foul. If you click all this on below, you'll follow their conversations:

Last edited:
From GT Swarm on Tariq:

Miami: "Carpenter visits Georgia Tech this weekend, and I think he’ll flip there. Miami has openly told Carpenter they’re waiting on their other targets to make decision before offering him a scholarship. I think he jumps in the boat at GT because that’s a certainty, while an offer from Miami is a possibility that may not happen." If you read down through the article, you'll see they are probably oversubscribed with how many recruits they can get versus spots open and Tariq would be pretty far down the 'waiting list'. It sounds like they are being transparent about that to Tariq.
http://www.stateoftheu.com/2017/1/2...mith-jeff-thomas-mike-harley-more/in/13938413

Further complicating matters (in terms of Tariq getting an offer from Miami), Michigan just had a 4* OL flip to Miami last night. So the openings that were already tight just pinched down even more:
Kai-Leon Herbert.

Received an email today asking me where our recruits are listed in detail?
If you look in each thread that has a commitment number posted in parentheses, you will find those student athletes posted at the top of page one, always! Customary to place them closest to the header accompanying said topic/sport. Open the thread up, sesame-there they are, page one.

Any problems, GTJT622 will send Guido out. I think that is his neighbor in the park. LOL!

Received an email today asking me where our recruits are listed in detail?
If you look in each thread that has a commitment number posted in parentheses, you will find those student athletes posted at the top of page one, always! Customary to place them closest to the header accompanying said topic/sport. Open the thread up, sesame-there they are, page one.

Any problems, GTJT622 will send Guido out. I think that is his neighbor in the park. LOL!
What you do takes a lot of time and all of us enjoy what you do. You may have found a great business to start > Maybe a site for Georgia Tech recruiting for Football , Basketball, and Baseball. Not sure you could get rich but something you may enjoy and could do from your home. I'm not talking about rating players but what you do on here. Let fans know which players Tech is looking at recruiting.

I thought about it last recruiting season, and I know it takes a web domain, advertisers. You can probably tell that other Tech fans are not coming over from the other two main sites or even the pay side of Rivals. It is ultra competitive because few are making any money and they are on the inside with Rivals and Scout, a parent operation to cover them. One of the moderators on Swarm whom I know, makes nothing. Eric Thompson who left, said that he made nothing.

I would be glad to give even more of my time, if one of you gents. could handle the business side. The first year of the business, I would not expect any compensation. Now when the advertising comes aboard, profits are taking place, we have a subscriber base bigger than the Swarm, Rivals, Scout-I would look for some financial assistance, grant a non-compete clause for our arrangement.

Why not? CTR went to see the King, also! There is a Burger King just a mile or so south of the H.S. on 124/Brazelton Hwy. right off I-85 exit 120. Brenton King, then the Burger King....

That makes 5 total, one more due in today.
Stats for lunch, Fogo de chao for dinner!

Saturday lineup includes the G.T. -N.D. Basketball game at noon.

Last edited:
Connor Hansen,
from an AJC article:

“They like how quickly I can pull,” Hansen said. “I can take my body and I can stay low to the ground. That something that (safeties coach and recruiting coordinator Andy) McCollum said he really enjoyed in watching in my film.”

Tech coaches) came by and looked at me I was weighing 328 pounds, I was 6-foot-2 and I could run a 5.2 (40-yard dash,)” Hansen said. “They loved the speed I have and they watched me play in my spring game and also when I went to their camp.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT