ADVERTISEMENT

FB: Spring Practice Thread

I have no real reason but I do think our OL will be better this year. But will need stay away from any Injuries.

having only 9 scholarship players on the roster now. 4 freshmen coming in, but they will probably not be ready for the college game, even if they are called to play next year. Depth will continue to be a problem

having only 9 scholarship players on the roster now. 4 freshmen coming in, but they will probably not be ready for the college game, even if they are called to play next year. Depth will continue to be a problem
Yes depth is a problem , but I just like the starters we have on the OL . I don't have the best Memory but in the 2014 season I don't remember too many Injuries on the OL giving them a chance to play together .

IMO the 2014 had the best A-backs top to bottom of any year and it made a difference. They could all be tough on their defenders and keep pressure o the edges of the play. This caused the defenses to spread the formations and react quicker from inside the formation. This opened up the middle enough for the O-line to get past their initial block and into their second responsibility. Of course we had one of the best guards in the NCAA that year as well.

IMO the 2014 had the best A-backs top to bottom of any year and it made a difference. They could all be tough on their defenders and keep pressure o the edges of the play. This caused the defenses to spread the formations and react quicker from inside the formation. This opened up the middle enough for the O-line to get past their initial block and into their second responsibility. Of course we had one of the best guards in the NCAA that year as well.

Burden was also outstanding in 2014. He had a lot to deal with last year and didn't play well.

yes, that's true. I don't think we had any idea how much he was dealing with until after the season was over.

Absolutely. Hopefully the 2014 Freddie returns, both for the team's benefit and for his as he played like a solid NFL prospect in 2014.

Forecast for the Gold Crushing The White Game Saturday is clear skies. What the?

It's anarchy! Cats and dogs sleeping together. Me thinking my inlaws are brilliant kind of junk. Scary!

Riding MARTA on any day is scary enough, but to a rainless T-Day game? Just asking for certain death.

Condolences in advance to those on a suicide mission Saturday. So sad.

Trying to get out of our Special Needs Screening for The Jungle Book. Thinking of riding over to ElDoraville or Chambodia to catch Marta from the jungle north to the jungle midtown.

Go Blue Teamers! Trying to get my Assistants rounded up from the '90 Blue Color Squadron, Messengers Ross, Friedgen and Gentle George.

The White team will march in the Stadium ready to win. The Gold team will arrive to the Stadium by MARTA this is to Toughen them up, but it will not work White wins by 14.

GO GOLD!!

TO HELL WITH WHITE!!

BLUE TEAM CAN'T EVEN MAKE OUR SCOUT TEAM!!

Wait. What's that? Oh.

Scratch that last part. But, the 2nd part stays...TO HELL WITH THE WHITE TEAM!!

stech81 and his band of weenies are going DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN!

I gave you Brad Stewart's spirit(before he arrived last year), this year you are not getting Demitris Robertson from me. Wait scratch that last part, he is dawg bitten and will be at the Vets.

Can I bring Susan Lucci out to BDS as an old cheerleader or does Stech81 have her as a wife?

So whatever happened to Demetris?

Either...

1. Has amnesia.
2. A long lost twin he didn't know about.
3. Was born about a week ago and now all of a sudden is 18 years old.
4. Has slept with everybody on the show.

Wait. You're talking about a soap opera character, yes?

Reactions: Buzzforlife
Died so they could write him out of the future treatments, but only to bring him back in dream sequences.

I'm sure glad Ga. State doesn't have to worry about situations like these. We would have to turn the old Rialto Theatre back into a movie cinema instead of a music property. Didn't Jim Brown star in a film that premiered there in the 1970's. Think I got mugged outside the place, except too drunk to remember.

Either...

1. Has amnesia.
2. A long lost twin he didn't know about.
3. Was born about a week ago and now all of a sudden is 18 years old.
4. Has slept with everybody on the show.

Wait. You're talking about a soap opera character, yes?

Yes.

Spring rosters have been released. Where can I go to wager on this thing?

Looks mostly like 1st team D on my Gold team. stech81 and his pitiful White team gets JT5 who won't play much.

Goals for tomorrow...

1. Gold team win the money line at -350.
2. Gold team cover the -13.5 pt spread.
3. No injuries - especially the defensive players.

One fell off a turnip truck in his Macon youth.
One had his cheese slip off his cracker with a beer in his hands.

You guess which is which.

I'm perfectly normal...twitch, twitch!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT