ADVERTISEMENT

CFB Pick'Em Contest: Week 5 of 14

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? The Michigan line has widened and Wisconsin has floated up to +360 on the moneyline. They have a better than 7/2 shot at winning this.

Hope the Vols come out hitting on all cylinders kick these bull pups to the curb in the first quarter. Let's get this done Tennessee!!

Florida F's me as they can't get more than 13 pts against a sucky Vandy team. Sheesh. Let's go Ohio.

Virginia breaks a 17-game road losing streak that goes back 4 years with a 34-20 win in New Jersey.

Hey stech81, now that we are deploying the 7-9-5 defensive scheme, what do you think about this one for your offense, mate?...

CttWs3lXEAArH8F.jpg

Oh my, big turnaround in the Tennessee game with the prance-in fumble. Ouch.

And the Cheaters pitching a shutout? WTF? What is going on this weekend?

Vols have started every game like this. 2nd half team. But, this may come back to haunt them. Can't keep digging holes like this week after week.

It's called uga luck

And that was followed by Sony Michel fumbling the ball at the one, only to be recovered by the Dwags QB in the endzone for a TD. All the breaks going to the bull pups. Come on Tennessee, turn on the switch and get back in this.

I pray the Vols' game at A&M next Saturday is not on CBS. Having to deal with these 2 annoying boobs announcing the game for 2 weeks in a row is cruel and unusual punishment. Please don't make us rooting for the Big Orange have to listen to them for 3 straight weeks. I think there should be a law against that. Ugh. Ears bleeding.

Well horse poop now I guess I get to hear the uga fans talk this week about how they can still get to the National Championship playoff .

A season ago, the Vols pissed away a lot of games in the 4Q. This season, it has been good to them. Here's hoping we can get a TD here to kickoff the 4Q, get to within 3, and then take the game over from there. Hoping.

Vols got 'em just where they want them. Would have preferred the beat down but the Dwags losing the lead in a heartbreaker is almost as good. I'm headed over to the Wisconsin game to see if I get paid off.

Noles come back to tie it 28-28 with 5 minutes left. Game heading towards OT maybe?

Cheaters score a TD but PAT is blocked. Cheaters lead FSU 34-28 with a little over 2 mins left.

Way to go Vols, following your MO to a T. Heartbreak city at the 'pool!!!

WOW! Cheaters hit a 54 yd FG at the buzzer to win, 37-35. And, I win the over 69. Thanks, Cheaters.

You gotta be kidding me. How in the hell do you let a receiver get behind the secondary in a situation like that?

Why is the safety favoring the middle of the field? You WANT them to throw the ball with no TO's left across the middle of the field. My goodness. Sickening.

They were in a standard cover 2 on that. That is incompetent coaching right there.

Absolutely pathetic coaching. Dumb. What an exciting afternoon of finishes, though this one sucks. I did play the over 53 in the UT-Cesspool game but I'd trade the win for getting that play back. Damn.

OMG OMG OMG!!!! Extreme heartbreak in Athens. You Vols know how to do this!!!!

UN...FREAKIN...BELIEVABLE...BABYYYYYYYYYY!

Way to go, Vols!!!

stech81, you can tell all of those rednecks to go to hell where they belong.

Lovin' it.

In our contest, after all that, the UT-Cesspool game ends in a push. Ha ha. Fitting.

What an incredible ending.

The CBS CFB studio guys are saying Fedora at Cheaterville will be getting a call from LSU regarding replacing Les Miles. Interesting.

stech81, you can tell all of those rednecks to go to hell where they belong.

Lovin' it.
I feel so bad for all the uga fans you know that as to hurt. NO I DON"T F THEM I THINK IT"S SO FUNNY> BANANA DARK HAIREDSMOKING BLUNTS:p:p:p

Ha ha. LMAO!

I had just texted my son right before the final play and I quote... "they are the luckiest sumbitches ever". Classic they have to lose one like that.

Screw them.

I have to hand it to you GTJT Texwood for not turning it off after uga scored > I salute both of you and GTJT I'm happy for your son.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT