ADVERTISEMENT

CFB Pick'Em Contest: Week 1 of 14

Houston up by 16 over the Sooners with 10 minutes left. OU still has to host Ohio State in a couple of weeks. OU is considered the B12's best I believe. 2 OOC losses certainly hurts their playoff chances. Having said that, assuming they pull this off, Houston likely now cruises until Nov. 17th when they host Louisville on a Thursday night. Though, hopefully the Naval Academy will have something to say about that when they host the Cougs on Oct. 8.

Houston of course is hopeful of joining the B12 before the end of this year.

Do you want to push my bookie Guido, who said it went off at 3 1/2?
Just joking, I don't blame you for calling a tie. I'm just trying to have a .500 week. This isn't going good, I went against my gut with Houston and bought into the Okie hype...what a terrible pick laying 11.

I'll be fine with 1-8 this week because Houston is the only one of these that I played. Got them both on the line and moneyline. BANANA SPLITS

South Alabama beat Miss State !!! Oklahoma is over rated . ( Picked that one right ) now if unc will beat uga I'm happy.

Houston up by 16 over the Sooners with 10 minutes left. OU still has to host Ohio State in a couple of weeks. OU is considered the B12's best I believe. 2 OOC losses certainly hurts their playoff chances. Having said that, assuming they pull this off, Houston likely now cruises until Nov. 17th when they host Louisville on a Thursday night. Though, hopefully the Naval Academy will have something to say about that when they host the Cougs on Oct. 8.

Houston of course is hopeful of joining the B12 before the end of this year.
I think they just lost the OU vote.

Richmond leading Virginia 6-0 heading into the 2Q. Forgive me for a moment while I try to stop laughing.

Louisiana Tech is tied at Arkansas 14-14 with under 2 minutes left in 1st half. Tough day brewing for the SEC-West perhaps????

Richmond 23, Virginia 7...5 minutes left in the 3Q.

Might as well get the Bronco Mendenhall Era off to the right start, eh?

LMAO!

With Appy State taking the Vols to OT and South Alabama beating Miss State, perhaps the SEC teams are yearning for Sun Belt Speed.

Richmond 30, Virginia 7...10:32 left in the game.

Priceless. haaa haaa haaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Well if you only have 5 Losses and you are in the SEC you still can stay in the top 25. Lose that 6th game and you fall out.

Richmond defeats Virginia 37-20.

Western Michigan upsets Northwestern at Northwestern by 1 pt.

Arkansas up 21-20 over La Tech with 6 1/2 mins to go. Conference USA Speed, babyyyyyy.

Southern Miss at Kentucky... USM has now cut the UK lead to 35-31 with 6:31 left in 3Q

UMass at Florida... UMass is only down 10-7 as the 3Q draws to a close

BANDIT

Dabo got away with a dumb decision right there. He's great at closing on recruits and relating to alums, but not so great at game management.

Texas putting an ice whoopin' on the visiting Irishmen. Another 3-and-out by the Irish offense and the Horns could blow this one wide open to the looks of a woodshed beating.

Texwood is at the game he advised us and he's getting to see a butt kicking of Notre Dame at the moment.

Irish score quickly to cut it to 31-21. Definitely has the feel of a Big 12 game with nobody playing any defense. Notre Dame to the Big 12...done deal! ;)

Wow. A wild game in Austin. Texas throws an INT and ND capitalizes with another TD. Just like that and we have a game again. 31-28 Texas with 5 minutes left in the 3Q.

Just got back from the game after partying a while on 6th street. That was an unforgettable fan experience to be sure! I don't think any of the 102k in attendance left that stadium for a full 30 minutes after it was done. Wow. Just wow.

It's looking like GTJT is going to go 8-1 ATS this week which is astounding!! That call on the Clemson game was dead on. Hats off on dominating in week one of the Pick'Em contest!!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT