ADVERTISEMENT

2017 G.T. WBB Recruiting, (3)Commits.

Her Twitter is now secured privately, all public tweets have been erased/deleted.

Kelsey was offered on her visit this past weekend by GT. Pictures with her, her mom, CMJ at Tech were previously disclosed.

Wow. She looks just like Ty Marshall. Hope she chooses the Lady J's.

She was previewed way earlier in this thread(buried now), by my alter ego. Hint, hint.

Unless we have some attrition that isn't evident at the moment, by my count, that fills us up for this recruiting class. I see 15 scholarships accounted for next season.

Next year ('17-'18 season) we will have 5 seniors opening ships up...Peresson, Tilford, Zaire, Double E, and Avram. Sutton is the only '18 commit so far. I'd think CMJ will try to get at least 2 post players with the other 4 available.

As always, not disputing your count mate. CMJ might be going with four for '17 and four for '18? Having said that, it could be Avram graduating early or something most of us are not privy to. A wing like Rennia Davis is too difficult to turn down, with her combination of athleticism and academia. Especially with our local dilemma, as evidenced by our immense out of state lists for the foreseeable future.

Fletcher is on all three pages of this thread, if you look at page two under Coach Kevin Morrison, the ESPN link was referenced.

Page One, gives a ton of info. on Kierra.

Good points as usual, mate. Agree that if Davis wants to be a Jacket, CMJ will find a way for her to be a Jacket in this class indeed.

Let's hope. CMJ is assembling some seriously strong talent in so many different channels - international, transfer (Double E & Pugh), and traditional (Americans).

(Non-GT, but one we talked about previously)

No. 11 Kasiyahna Kushkituah to Tennessee

If Davis were to commit, that moves us into the top 10 and perhaps top 5, yes?

I'm with you! Top 6 for us.

She is another Ty Marshall, Alex Montgomery type. The you tube videos and such, show a player waiting to hit the national scene beyond the Sunshine State.

CMJ knows she is a "go to" player.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT