ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL RECRUITING Watch list for remaining Corky Kell Classic matchups..

Russell Johnson

Recruiting Analyst / Managing Editor
Staff
May 19, 2016
Service issues prevented me from posting anything last night regarding the Friday matchups, but I will post who I was watching and any stats in a separate post below.. Marietta vs. Grayson gets its own post later in the day.

SATURDAY
10:00 a.m.- McEachern vs. North Gwinnett

- Really excited to finally get the chance to see Godfrey in-person. GT has been slow on him the last handful of months, but with a big season I could see them re-engaging. I'll post a full-report on him and everyone else I have seen this weekend on Sunday night.
1:00 p.m.- Brookwood vs. Norcross
Get the chance to see former QB target Dylan Lonergan, now committed to Alabama, as well.
4:00 p.m.- Walton vs. Mill Creek
(holds GT offer)
There's been a lot of talk around Hayden Clark this off-season, so it will be good to get an in-person eval on him as well. Things have been slow to pick up for him, but this is the type of stage that can generate significant buzz around a kid.

Banfield is someone that I would consider a priority 2024 target. Hecklinski has a chance to show out against a really talented Mill Creek defense, which includes LB Jamal Anderson (Clemson) and S Caleb Downs (Alabama)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News