ADVERTISEMENT

Upside for Adam Gotsis

McDaddybuzz

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
Other than some news about recruiting and spring practice underway, I have major withdrawal fits this time of the year. College basketball does not get my interest (it might if we had a decent team), major league baseball is not yet underway, and the NBA and NHL..............nahhh.

Which brings me to Adam Gotsis. Like probably a lot of GT college football fans such as myself, I am watching a lot of the games we had in last year's magical season. I can't help but notice the play of Adam Gotsis. He obviously did not come to GT highly recruited. Yet if you ask me how he has played since he got on campus, he strikes me as a four star recruit had he played in high school here in America. He makes penetration across the LOS, causes fumbles, tackles for losses, and in general has a high motor. Will he project into the NFL? Has he gotten the recognition he deserves? I don't know, but I would like to know what others here think. One could say he is a bit small for his position in the NFL, but 6'4"-6'5" and 280+ lbs is not small.

He reminds me of some of the defensive linemen who played for the Boise State team that kicked Georgia's butt in the Dome. I just wonder if he is getting the recognition he deserves. To me, he is a PLAYA!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News