ADVERTISEMENT

Total Offense

GTDGN04

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2014
Woodstock, GA
I was curious so I checked. We're No. 32 in the country at 444.6 ypg, 4 spots behind UGA and ahead of Bama, USC and Mizzou just at a quick glance without scrolling further. Our QB has been dinged all year and- something I think people aren't talking about enough- our second best offensive player (#11) is finally 100% healthy and it's showing. That's going to be big for us down the stretch.

We're 41st in the country, 7 spots behind UGA, at 32.9 ppg. Don't really care to get into the minutiae of who has inflated our numbers, bc everyone in the country has played creampuffs like VMI that has boosted their numbers at this point. I would imagine we've improved on 2023 to this point running what we've been running within the framework of what is going to make our offense successful.

Gonna be a big test this weekend against a ND defense that has given up the 11th fewest ypg on the season and 11.7 ppg tho I think they were fortunate to get A&M Week 1. Louisville put up 24 against ND on the road and outgained them 395-280.

As a reference, Duke is currently at No. 25 ypg defense and Louisville No. 43. GT...No. 36!

Saturday could be a slog. Limit mistakes and STs have GOT to play clean.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.