ADVERTISEMENT

Some un-mentioned players

Jacket Up

Gold Member
May 14, 2009
The surprises of the night to me were the DEs. We all knew about Freeman, and Chung Gong, but Whitehead and Simmons were all over the place too. The Gold Defense (Ones) looked much better in the second half. Gotsis and Hunt Days will be great, and with the missing LBs back in action, plus a couple of freshmen, that D will be deep and devastating.

I`m saving a paragraph for #24. First of all, he is faster than any Bback since `09. He`ll break a lot of tackles and run for some long TDs. CPJ must be kicking himself waiting this long to play him where he`s gonna be needed. He`s not as chunky as I remember him, and could probably add ten pounds with no reduction in speed. Made a nice catch of a short pass and made some good yardage. (Actually, I think he had two passes with great runs, not positive).

Sure hope Justin doesn`t get hurt, but Tim Byerly would not be too much of a step down. No reason CPJ couldn`t put him in in a tight spot, just to give JT a break and avoid potential injury.

All things considered, visa vis our injuries, I thought the team looked awfully good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News