ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL RECRUITING Recruiting Buzz 7/12

Kelly Quinlan

Staff
Jul 10, 2006
East Cobb
Here is the latest on key GT targets:

Zach Quinney and Demetris Harris are visiting for camp on Sunday, but neither are planning to compete or were asked to. CLO is recruiting both and both are GT leans. Quinney is supposed to camp at UGA (probably his dream offer) on Saturday. UGA has four OL commits and one heavy lean so they are done with OLs, but can't blame the kid for trying. Quinney is a GT/Miss State battle right now, UNC is out of it. Harris is harder to call but if the visit goes well I wouldn't be shocked if he committed to GT by the end of the month. The one guy he wanted to play with that he is tight with is committing to a school Harris doesn't and probably won't get an offer from.

No news on Case Cook, still digging to find out what's going on there. Even if Quinney and Harris pop, GT still needs to sign two more IMO in this class because I expect either Chris Griffin or Jake Whitley or both to end up having to medical based on what I've heard from workouts.

I wouldn't be shocked to see Leonard Warner turn up on Sunday either. I think GT is in a very good position there. UGA is almost full at LB and they have no wiggle room and have oversigned at LB so I think they will be out of it and wouldn't take his commitment right now.

North Florida Christian OLB/DE target Michael Scott is deciding on July 26th, I don't think he is coming to GT because they have not been pushing super hard for him from what I hear.

GT has a full camp on Sunday, I'll have some names and stuff later in the week after the kids firm up visit plans. UGA has a camp on Saturday so some kids are doing both.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.