ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Why Does AJC Hate Tech?

claycolli

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2019
I am so fed up with the AJC. Primarily their posts on Facebook. No matter what Tech does they find a way to disparage us. The column headline in last nights story was Tech advances to ACC Tourney after win against Pitt. The post comment from the AJC? “The Jackets could not hold 6-0 and 7-0 leads.”

I have called them out before and they just say, well it’s the truth. Agreed but anyone who has studied journalism knows there is power in how you frame the facts and tell a story. The AJC bias against Tech is so blatantly obvious and no wonder we can’t get any traction while our hometown paper is constantly disparaging everything Tech does.

And no one seems to call them out. If they spoke about UGAg the way they talk about Tech there would be a mutiny. And we just lay there and take it and say thank you fir mentioning us. What a waste of a paper.

All this to say, thanks Russel and Kelly for providing quality, non-biased content. I haven’t had to read an AJC article since joining this site and it’s worth every penny.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News