ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL OT: Week Seven Games

TheDude_Abides

Silver Member
Sep 10, 2023
Here’s the games I’m looking at this week:

Weekday games:

I may actually turn the Liberty game on in the background Tuesday night just to see what’s up. With their resources and profile that program could become something.

I may watch the first half of Stanford-Colorado on Friday night so when this becomes an official Deion sports forum I won’t be completely out of the loop.

Early Saturday games:

An incredibly weak slate for early games. Tune in to Cuse-FSU to boost the ACC ratings and see whether FSU can stay focused.

Middle Saturday games:

I’ll be watching Texas A&M at Tennessee, mostly because I have been waiting for a straight up fist fight between Petrino and Fisher. With Jerry Springer dead this may be the only chance I have to see that again live in my lifetime.

I’ll also obviously be watching Oregon and Washington. Dan Lanning may have actually developed a defense west of the Rockies, which is Oppenheimer levels of brilliance if true.

Late Saturday games:

I’ll be keeping an eye on Louisville at Pitt. Having nothing but contempt for Nadsoozey and Pitt I hope Louisville stomps them. We need more good teams in the ACC and I hope Louisville runs the table now.

I’m watching Miami at UNC for the same reason. I do not love UNC but the ACC needs them to keep winning.

USC-Notre Dame/UCLA-Oregon St are my runner ups I’ll check in with. UCLA also apparently has a defense.

I’ll also have a browser or tv on NCST-Duke to support the ACC.

What are you guys looking for this week?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News