ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL OT: Week 10 games

TheDude_Abides

Silver Member
Sep 10, 2023
Getting a jumpstart on this week’s games.

Weekday games:

Kind of a dull slate this week but if you remember, leave the Wake/Duke game on Thursday and Bc/Cuse on Friday. ACC needs ratings. You can fall asleep during both to get some rest for Saturday.

Saturday early slate:

Notre Dame @ Clemson - the Catholics vs God’s NIL, this holy war is gonna be a beat down of the Tigers I thinkz

TAMU @ Ole Miss - I will be watching to see if Bobby Petrino and Lane Kiffin fell for the same honey pot Alabama plant female staffer and will have a fistfight at any point during the game.

Then of course the main event at 2, can we win back to back? So far we have kept up with CPJ’s “good teams don’t lose two in a row” but can we win 2 in a row?

Saturday midday games:

Mizzou at Dwags - I think Missourah can do it. They can end the reign of terror. Unfortunately UGA has gotten stronger as the season has gone on.

Oklahoma -Ok St - mullet man has found a truly great running back, and Ted Roof has begun roofying the defense at Oklahoma.

Virginia Tech at Louisville - remember that stuff I said about the ACC needing Louisville
to do good for the conference? Screw that, we need the Cards to lose so we can go to Charlotte!

California @ Oregon - I’ve come to see Oregon as the best chance to beat UGA. Will be interesting to see how the PAC12 plays out.

Evening games:

LSU @ Bama - I want Bama to lose so there’s no chance of any 1 loss SEC West team in the playoffs.

Washington @ USC - should be a high scoring shootout to keep your adrenaline up for the main event

The PRIME late night after dark traveling family circus! Oregon St may finally put the prime bus in the ditch, at which point this here Colorado board will be pandemonium.

• Love
Reactions: StetsonPeeWee2028
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News