ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Schedule Thoughts

CanadianJacket

Silver Member
Jun 2, 2024
It’s been talked about ad nauseam about how brutal this schedule is, but am I the only one who thinks this is being overblown? I think it’s entirely possible we look back on it after the season is over and the schedule isn’t nearly as tough as it looks now.

Outside of Georgia and possibly Notre Dame, I think we have a legitimate chance to run the table. Out of the transfers quarterbacks, the only guy who scares me is Cam Ward. Shough doesn’t scare me and despite how excellent McCall has been, he’s playing with the big boys now. Louisville and NC State’s success will be determined by the quarterback play, and I’m not confident they get it done. Of course DJU is overrated as hell. McCord is solid, but Syracuse doesn’t have the talent. Duke may go 3-9.

We get FSU at the perfect time and Miami at home. We’ll see how good VPI actually is, but I’m not buying it.

I’ve got the Jackets going undefeated at home and losing to UGA, ND. Despite my thoughts on Louisville and Tyler Shough, it’s on the road in a tough environment. I’ve got that as a loss as well, but it’s a coin flip for me.

9-3 (7-1)

Worst case scenario we lose to FSU, VPI on the road and Miami at home and finish 6-6 (4-4)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.