ADVERTISEMENT

One final thought on the debacle on the final play in regulation...

donnie5336

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2019
Regardless of what may or not have been said to the coaches on the sideline, regardless of what the coaches knew or did not know as to be the rules, and regardless of what we have all seen and heard on the replay, for those of you in attendance, what did you hear at the end? Everybody I was with, everybody I have talked to that went, and everybody I have seen post anything about it that was there (including Kelly and CGC himself) heard "clock will start on the snap." I know we had problems with the audio and scoreboard all day, and I wonder if there was an issue then that could've made it sound like he said that? For the majority of the day, it sounded like the speakers were blown. I just was wondering was there anybody that was there that actually HEARD the ref say "clock will start on ready for play"?

On a side note, if anybody here knows anybody in that department or if anybody in that area lurks or reads here, for the love of GOD please fix those speakers and/or the main audio engineer. If it's a speaker issue, contact Danley Sound Labs. They are one of the premiere speaker manufacturers and are located in Atlanta. They even specialize in stadium installations:

https://www.danleysoundlabs.com/portfolio-list/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News