ADVERTISEMENT

Nate Wiggins/Marlon Humphrey

Boger2337

Gold Member
May 13, 2019
Acworth, GA

Just a clip from their podcast. I remember GT going after Nate for a little but and their were rumors GT had a chance.

After watching this, I know GT never had a chance. He isn't about any school life.

BUT I will say this...... To compete with the top tier of football you have to submit to the idea that they come to play football not school. There will be kids who want to use the benefit of the free education. Then others who simply want to go to the league. You need your roster to be made up with at least 50% of kids with a real shot at the league (blue chip ratio). Hopefully students possibly becoming employees will relax the school part for them if they don't want to heavily pursue it. Have to remember we want to have a large portion of 3 year kids on the team. Meaning they are going top 3-4 rounds after 3 years. GT should be trying to get 4-7 kids drafted every year. That's a start.

All in all kid seems like he has a decent head on his shoulders. Not paying out 50k to a random old acquaintance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.