ADVERTISEMENT

Move in day for the Ginger QB.

PVQBDad

Gold Member
Sep 7, 2021
So it was an interesting day yesterday. Not going to lie, it was tough leaving my first born in Atlanta. But something magical happened. His mother shed ginger tears on the grounds of historic Bobby Dodd! Prepare yourselves for an explosion of wins and glorious post victory celebrations at the stadium due to this. As I sat there consoling her I literally felt the ground beneath me shaking from the abundance of tears it was getting pelted with from above. The vibration was amazing. I (almost) feel sorry for the opponents that will be visiting BDS in the future. After witnessing this I wanted to drive her by MBS so that she could cry there but, the monsoon that hit Atlanta around this time prevented it. I’m sure the proximity of MBS to Bobby Dodd, it felt the tears as well. Actually, all of Atlanta is more than likely better off moving forward after yesterday (except the Falcons, even ginger tears cannot fix them).

As for Zach, he didn’t cry. Instead, he was off marking his territory like his spirit animal would, the Irish Wolfhound. Why the Irish Wolfhound you ask. Well he’s Irish and it’s really the only cool Irish dog IMO, but we don’t get to chose. The forefathers chose for you. And Irish Setters are too passive, so that wasn’t even remotely an option. For comparison sake, Ed Sheeran’s spirit animal is the Irish Setter, oh and Andy Dalton’s is as well. A little more about the Irish Wolfhound. The Irish Wolfhound is a swift breed that hunts by sight and hunts by visual perception alone. This helps reading defenses legend says. It is known to be capable of catching and swiftly killing a wolf (sorry NC State) or any thing it deems an enemy (Tigers, Cardinals, Hokies, bulldogs, Panthers, even Seminoles, etc).

So all in all, I would consider yesterday a great day. He is now yours to have fun with, you’ll hear no complaining from me. It’s his mama I’d worry about. Just a warning though, I can only contain her for very brief periods of time.

We look forward to these next few years of him being a Yellowjacket and reading all your glorious post on how he really should be playing the QB position when his time comes.

Oh and THWg.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News