ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Let me tell y'all a little story about a 5-4 team once upon at time...

Alex Farrer

Silver Member
Jul 27, 2024
coming off a disappointing loss at Virginia Tech, and all that team did was reel off three straight wins in November over the Canes, the Pack and them dirty Dawgs, followed up by a win in the Camellia Bowl to finish the 2024 season 9-4 and propel itself into the 2025 season in which it went 15-1 on the way to the ACC Championship and National Championship!

Yes, that team might be the fictional Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets on my PS5 College Football 25 dynasty, but so what. As they say, art imitates life!

I'm sorry guys. As I texted Kelly a little bit ago, I'm pretty down in the dumps after that effort today in Blacksburg and where the season sits at this point, and I just want to try to have a little fun to hopefully lift your spirits and my own spirits.

Anyway, working on my Big Plays and Takeaways now and should have it online before my head hits the pillow tonight. Had to take a break from college football after that game I watched earlier today. I try to not write emotionally if I can avoid it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.