Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rotate, both.

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Buzzforlife

Sep 14, 2015
Duluth, Ga.
Wondering which one you go with?
Local radio 92.9 was split on topic this morning.

I like Justin to start on Sr. Day, play at least the first few series...go from there...Jordan, always in the red zone.
In Athens, a healthy JT5 needs at least the first series.

Taquon might need to stay at ABack if Lucas Johnson can give us that throwing back-up during scout field in December and in Spring ball.

Voted for Justin, because he's the starter and unlike the media-I thought the OL let him down in the Clemson & Miami games(maybe we would have fared better with Matt in those losses, although JT5 gives us that big play ability-excepting that wonderful sprint where MJ outran the VT LBers and wherever the safeties/DB'S blitzed from).

To think MJ graduated from HS in three years with a 4.0(and being a diabetic, also)is incredible. The only 4.0 for me was in Graduate School, where you pretty much get an A or F as your grade.

If your talking about this weekend JT starts and IF we get a big lead than play MJ. We need JT for uga.

Wondering which one you go with?
Local radio 92.9 was split on topic this morning.

I like Justin to start on Sr. Day, play at least the first few series...go from there...Jordan, always in the red zone.
In Athens, a healthy JT5 needs at least the first series.

Taquon might need to stay at ABack if Lucas Johnson can give us that throwing back-up during scout field in December and in Spring ball.
Talking next yearI want to see Lucas Johnson in the spring game. If MJ works out with the receivers and backs over the summer I think we will see him improve his passing and his pitches to the A-backs. I love his toughness to turn the ball up field. Also want to see Jay Jones during spring would like to see him add a little weight.

Reactions: Buzzforlife
I haven't even thought about next year yet. I don't have any thoughts at all, other than Coach Johnson gives a lot of credit to players returning with actual game experience,

Reactions: Buzzforlife
It's sad this is even a question. If we had a healthy JT against VA Tech we beat them by 30. Especially the way the line was executing.

I give the young man credit, he is tough enough to truck with it 32 times. It's hard to imagine JT5 surviving that many hits without being cut in half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT