ADVERTISEMENT

JOL Mailbag 8/4 Sponsored by Auto-Owners Insurance

Kelly Quinlan

Staff
Jul 10, 2006
East Cobb
1689695750422.png

Somehow I didn’t realize Brett Seither only had 7 catches last year. Obviously the offense was loaded and Benson and Leonard were NFL caliber TE’s.

What is a realistic expectation for Seither this season as the top TE in a loaded offense again?

Yep he was on a pitch count every game and they used him in key downs mostly because his back was so messed up at one point he had spinal fluid draining or something like that as the story goes. He is a very talented TE, him and Jackson Hawes should be very effective weapons, Haynes King has to do a better job of finding them on plays, he often missed open TEs and forced balls into double coverage. I think you could see the two primary TEs in the 40-50 catch range this year. Dylan Leonard and Luke Benson were at 24 I think last year and then Seither in the red zone and on third downs had the other catches. I think you will see at least 4 TEs play regularly with Josh Beetham and Ryland Goede getting mixed in and probably Avery Boyd as well some there flexed out.

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

Attachments

• Screen shot.jpg
    Screen shot.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 76
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.