ADVERTISEMENT

JOL Challenge

Kelly Quinlan

Staff
Jul 10, 2006
East Cobb
Hello everyone, I realize today has been kind of lame as GT did the majority of their work in December for National Signing Day. As the COVID pandemic hopefully subsides and we get back to a more normal coverage mode later this year I am asking for your help. We want to move Russell and his family to Atlanta and the easiest way for us to do this is by growing the site as it is the most stable method and allows us to allocate money from other sources like advertising for travel or equipment. My goal is to have Russell in Atlanta before the 2021 HS season begins. It is ambitious, but it is my goal.

So with that in mind, I am asking everyone on here to get one friend to join JOL. Below is a new promo for the site with a 60-day free trial. If everyone sub on here adds a friend we can move Russell down here and add another writer in a bigger role as well, but I know it is unlikely everyone will do it.

You all our the biggest advocates for the site and most of you have at least one diehard GT fan in your life who would enjoy the site, but isn't on it right now.

I am also holding an informal contest for the subscriber who refers the most new subscribers who stick through the 60-day trial. That person will win a special prize (TBA, not something crazy though), 5+ signups is the minimum for that prize.

COVID derailed a lot of momentum the site had growing over the last year under Collins and with improved hoops. I thank each and every one of you who have stood with us during these difficult times and we have leaned on each other during this bizarre almost year-long strangeness.

So I ask for your help here, I have great visions of what we can do at JOL and you can help me by getting one new person to join the site. The cost is merely what someone spends in a day or two on coffee or of a value meal at Chick-fil-A.

Thank you from myself and Russell.

GeorgiaTechGT60.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News