ADVERTISEMENT

HOOPS RECRUITING GTMB makes cut for 4-star 2023 player

hiveredtech

Oct 26, 2003
I went ahead and threw this on here because we made the cut to the Top 8 for Cody Williams, younger brother of Oklahoma City Thunder's Jalen Williams (first round NBA pick). However, I doubt we get an OV, even though he has indicated he wants to OV, as I really see him at Arizona, UCLA, SoCal, or at Santa Clara where Jalen went....even though he continually talks about LSU, Colorado, and GT. As info, he took junior year OV's to Santa Clara and Loyola Maramount. Who knows?...maybe he wants to carve a completely different path.

It will be interesting to see how we play things with only one spot left on roster to fill for 2023 until we know where any attrition will hit....do we take a guard, a wing, a big man?...take best available? Either way, it is good to see so much activity around the GTMB program again after a really good 2021 class and 2023 being anchored by Blue Cain and reclassed enrollee Cyril Martynov. btw.....2024 is setting up really well as we have cast a sizable net and are receiving genuine interest.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News