ADVERTISEMENT

Financial Support

terrycomer

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2012
Hey GT Rivals Fam,

Thought I’d share a few things I’ve come across that’s helping me and other families during this tough time. Please share with your families in hopes of relieving some financial strains. Every little bit helps!

- student loans, mortgages, HELOCs, car loans/leases, credit card debt can all be deferred for 2-3 months. Have your loved ones call and make the request if assistance is needed. Typically a short and fast process although some customer support lines can take up to an hour to process

- self employed in GA and other states actually qualify for unemployment benefits. Normally this class is lost in the recession crisis. Apply online at your state dept of labor.

- @Kelly Quinlan, @whiskeychef and other independent contractors and small business owners make sure to apply for the Emergency Economic Injury Aid through the SBA. This is for a $10k loan that is actually structured more like a grant. This means it is forgiven, there is no credit check and their are no personal guarantees. My understanding is this is suppose to process within 3 days.

https://www.sba.gov/disaster/apply-for-disaster-loan/index.html

Good luck to everyone and stay safe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News