ADVERTISEMENT

Defensive Tackle Recruiting.

Seccuro

Gold Member
Nov 28, 2018
Just asking KQ or Russell for some clarity on the DT position group's future because it is one of the things I feel like isnt talked about enough. As for recruiting, after looking at the offers thread and I see the 3 main targets are Perry, Stackhouse, and Jones. What would be the move if we were to whiff on all 3? I dont see the staff bringing kids in just to have bodies at a position if they arent who they really want. However I am not aware of many kids left out there that the staff would be after, besides the kid from WV I believe. I guess my main thought is that there is a possibility neither guy, Jones or Stackhouse, is processed from their current committed school and that may leave us in a bad spot. With our current guys, after watching the 3 games so far, I feel like T.K. is coming along nice, but we are going to need some dudes in the near future as this is where we lack the most in size and talent. Also, I know it has been mentioned but are Lockhart or Douse, or both, working at moving to the interior DL? If anyone else has any thoughts or updates I may have missed, that would be appreciated.

Reactions: jellojackets
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News