ADVERTISEMENT

Dear KQ & RJ, thanks for putting up with this and everything you do

TheSilentCommit

Aug 1, 2021
I’ve fallen to a bit of very bad stretch of luck lately but I’m not as comfortable talking about it ad other posters on here. The past few years have been very difficult but I cannot imagine my livelihood riding on the whims of another man and suffering the consequences of their actions. Some may argue there are other sports but we all know football is the bread and butter, the lifeblood of services like these. We could have been assigned one or two of shitty reporters to cover the Jackets but instead we get a staff of fantastic and level headed people who don’t predict every recruit to commit after a visit. I don’t know what you guys or the staff is going through right now with this debacle that happens on Saturdays but I just wanted to say that you are greatly appreciated, respected, and admired by many of us here regardless of things out of your control. All we can do now is keep on going and one day reap the fruits of our labor and feel the highs we’ve always dreamed of. Thanks again for everything

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News