ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Choice leaving Tech for USC

Kelly Quinlan

Staff
Jul 10, 2006
East Cobb
This stays on here, do not share this info, do not post it on message boards or facebook or twitter or snap ****ing chats.

I wanted to get ahead of this, found out last night about a strong possibility of Tashard Choice leaving Georgia Tech to work at USC for Lincoln Riley. Riley's RB coach at Oklahoma DeMarco Murray has opted to stay in Norman with Venables.

I do not know if this is a done deal, but rumors are circulating and I wanted to address it and also that some GT people are working to keep Choice if possible.

I spoke to a source within the program who described the situation as a bit of a mess at the moment, but they are working on it. Choice has aspirations to become a NFL or college head coach at some point so it is hard to blame him for hitching his wagon.

I have not heard anything about Brent Key leaving before anyone asks. I can see Key was very involved with Chip Long's hiring so keep that in mind and I do not see Key leaving the Southeast for a job either. I know a school he has already turned down this offseason who reached out to him as well per my sources.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News