ADVERTISEMENT

CFB Pick'Em Contest: Week 10 of 14 (Nov. 5)

The clock in the car took me an hour to set(that takes care of the hour gained). It had advanced 20 minutes ahead over the last 6 months.Lesson learned. Old cars have old parts. Reminds me of what I see in the mirror.

We are going to upset Va. Tech! I haven't figured out how, just yet. Like Andy Griffith said, "It's Football".

ha ha. Waiter, I'll have whatever he's drinking. ;)

DRUNK BUDDIES

I'll be pleasantly surprised if we keep the final margin under 20 pts. The Hokies have a MUCH better D than the Cheaters. And, our crap offense did very little against a mediocre defense. It is possible we'll see a shutdown of our offense like we saw against Clemson next Saturday.

And then, there is our pitiful defense. We've got a lot of work to do just to get to mediocre. Really sad. We'll be there. Not expecting much from 3:30 till 7. Will enjoy the pregame tailhook while we can.

I've got BAJ at 4-6 last week. He correctly picked Navy, Louisville, Duke and Alabama.

You're right, my bad. Sorry, BAJ!
I missed Sprite6 and his 5-5, on my first count. What a bad week we had. No winning records.

Need to leave the accounting to the boss.

That was funny!
Can you move the three nice guys at the bottom, up into an eight-way tie?
That would make the last three weeks very interesting. Wish my smiley faces worked on here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT