ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL RECRUITING Catching up with the commits: OL Cade Kootsouradis

Russell Johnson

Recruiting Analyst / Managing Editor
Staff
May 19, 2016
Cade's will be similar to Tucker's, as he considers his recruitment to be over. He has no visits coming up, and is focused strictly on improving going into his senior season.

Cade will be playing C this season, and will sign in December. He'll be at as many games for GT this season as his schedule allows.

His excitement is very easy to see.

Onto the quotes..

On what he has been working on this summer:

"Well this year i will be playing center for the first time instead of Left tackle which I’ve played the past several years, so I’ve been really trying to get comfortable at that new position, and I feel as though I have, it was odd at first snapping the ball and then running a play but I’ve been at center since the spring so I’ve gotten used to it.

On top of that really I’m just trying to get as strong and fast as I can, build up my endurance and be in the best physical condition I can! I’m lifting weights hard at least 4 time per week and running at least 3.

I've been working with a speed and agility coach once a week to work on my explosion from my stance and my mobility during a play."

On the potential of playing C in college:

"It’s a possibility, I’ll play wherever I’m needed! But I’m glad I’ll have the experience on the interior going into my freshman year in college."

On when he plans to sign, and why he doesn't want to enroll early:

"I plan on signing in December, but at this point I would like to finish my senior year this coming spring at Crestview. And enjoy my last season of baseball with the guys I’ve been playing with since I was 7 years old!"

On what he hopes to see, and is excited to see on-the-field this season:

"I’m excited to see them play and can’t wait to get up there for a few games! I know that the coaches and players there have been working their tails off for this season and I’m just ecstatic for it to get here! Im ready to see them ATTACK this season like they’ve never done before!"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News