ADVERTISEMENT

Calling BornAJacket and Texwood

stech81

Sep 15, 2015
I'm sure that I'm not supposed to do this on here but we have no way to send a message.

I signed up on this Tech Board https://gtswarm.com/ It's pretty good. There are a few Ex players one ibeeballin who played LB at Tech. He will break down the defense play by play. They also have a couple of guys who break down the offense. There are a few fathers of some of the players who are playing now. Most of the time it is positive there are a few people that are negative from time to time but over all not too bad.
Texwood I think if I remember right you live in Texas and if I remember right on the hive you would be one the game day thingy. They have Swarm Chat people get on during the game. I'm only on it if we play on the road. Funny thing I was on it for the VT game. I found out some of us have a delay before the play some would see it before I did. As I saw the team come up to the LOS they were saying something like great run.
They also have a board for basketball which I think you two like, I'm just more football only
They also have a good board on recruiting and keep it up very well.
If you can sign up it don't cost anything If you do look forward to talking to you there, let me know if your on it.
I sorry about GTJT I guess he got upset with me because I still wanted CPJ . Hate that he did I still thing of him as a friend and will miss him. Was hoping to see him next year at the Tech vs Tenn game. Happy he got to see us win at VT .

I sorry about GTJT I guess he got upset with me because I still wanted CPJ . Hate that he did I still thing of him as a friend and will miss him. Was hoping to see him next year at the Tech vs Tenn game. Happy he got to see us win at VT .

I missed something. what the heck happened?

ok, not sure there's anything in there except the same old frustrations from fans wanting more and fans trying to figure out what to fix to take the next step.

I thought (or was hoping) that GT was ready to take the next step. But it appears now that we've plateaued again. I see all the lip service the competition gives to academic success while setting up easy routes for its athletes. GT's not going to do that.

I know the current HC contract isn't going to be a factor for a year or so, unless an extension is given... I don't think the new AD will do that soon.

I know GT's finances are middle of the pack and aren't going to grow unless GT fans start buying tickets and filling up the stadiums in hopes of financing a new direction. We've hoped for a new money donor to come with millions, but that hasn't happened.

New coaches may be able to make changes to overcome these things, I think many are waiting to test that with Pastner. Football may be next if that goes well.

Personally, I think Johnson is meeting the requirements of the President and his representative the AD and since that's the case he's not going anywhere until he wants to. 2014 obviously made that situation a little less steady in the public eye, but we all know how much GT administrations pay attention to the public outcry. Not much...

We'll see. how it goes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT