ADVERTISEMENT

Cade Kootsouradis

Camgarrett

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2016
Bumped into Cade in the tsa line at Hartsfield-Jackson the other day as we were both traveling for business. He saw my GT shirt and asked if I attended, then shared that he did as well. We talked a bit about the progress being made with football and he revealed he played (which I was thinking because he is a large human being). He said “yeah, I was kicker” with just a small grin. 😁

Anyway I asked about Collins vs Key and the first thing he said was that he wasn’t going to say anything bad about Collins, just that it became clear it wasn’t working and a change was needed. Very classy answer. Then he talked about Key and it was clear he had an enormous amount of respect for him. He said the difference in the way he runs the program was clear from the very first meeting when he took over. Compared Key to Saban and other top notch coaches in the way he runs things.

Just thought I’d share with this board. Nothing earth shattering, just confirming what we already know. I was also very impressed with Cade in the way he introduced himself, handled the conversation, and especially because he refused to say anything negative about Collins, instead focusing on the positives with Key and the bright future of the program. He seems to be an excellent example of what it means to be a Tech man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.