ADVERTISEMENT

Any opinions on the most recent playoff rankings?

Ohio St. #2, what in Beaver Falls led to that? I do respect the Urban-ite.
Interesting that Herbstriet had both Louisville, Clemson in his top four...with Mich., Wisconsin on the outside looking in/5 & 6.

I was surprised to see Michigan stay pat after losing to Iowa. Iowa is 6-4 now. I guess since it was just a 1 point loss at the end of the game.

Seems to me like a ploy to get a top team "playoff" game of the century here in a few weeks

Not going to say it won't happen but not sure it matters don't see anyone beating Alabama right now.

Last edited:
Alabama has UTC this weekend, no contest there.
Auburn next, with their recent injuries, I don't see them scoring period unless its a miracle play.
Then the East Division Rep, Tennessee or Florida I guess... I don't see that as a big scare either.

So guess their chances of winning those 3 - 100%, 85%, 85%? at worst?

Reactions: Buzzforlife
Michigan has lost there QB. I think Ohio beats them in 2 weeks so that takes care of them but, they may drop if there not careful with a sneaky Indiana team this weekend. Squeak bye and they'll drop, lose and they're done. Trap game for sure.
Same with Ohio St. I actually think, Michigan St, for as bad as they're playing might be able to pull the upset. MSU this year is GT last year. Youth, injuries and not closing out a few games has hurt them but, they have talent and are well coached. This could be there FSU game like we had a year ago.

Reactions: Buzzforlife
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT