ADVERTISEMENT

‘23 Season Tickets

ShaneGT93

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2018
Just got my email with the time line for season ticket renewal and this part specifically sucks!

“As a reminder, this year's Mercedes-Benz Stadium seating process will be the same as 2022. Please ensure when renewing your seats, you designate who you would like your seats to be allocated with at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.”

Hard to believe with all the negative feedback that they aren’t changing that. Here’s the entire email for those interested:

As your personal ticketing representative for all things Georgia Tech Athletics, I am excited to share with you that the renewal process for 2023 football season tickets launches next week!

Key Dates:
  • Thursday, February 2nd – 2023 football season ticket renewal process launches, with additional information to be sent the day renewals are live.
  • Monday, February 13th – Early renewal loyalty discount of $25 per ticket expires (does not apply to already discounted seats).
  • Friday, March 31st – 2023 football season tickets renewal deadline.

2023 Season Ticket Member Benefits:
  • $25 off per ticket if you renew before February 13th(does not apply to already discounted seats)
  • Priority access to season parking, away tickets, and other exclusive benefits
  • 10% discount on tour admission tickets to the College Football Hall of Fame
  • 15% discount on admission tickets to the Illuminarium Atlanta
  • Guaranteed access to the Yellow Jackets’ season opener versus Louisville at Mercedes-Benz Stadium*
  • VIP Service experience with dedicated sales and service representative
  • And more!

As a reminder, this year's Mercedes-Benz Stadium seating process will be the same as 2022. Please ensure when renewing your seats, you designate who you would like your seats to be allocated with at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.

Any questions about renewing? Please feel free to contact me by replying directly to this email or calling me at the number below. On behalf of the Georgia Tech Athletic Association, we look forward to having you back on The Flats this fall!

Go Jackets!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News