ADVERTISEMENT

Zero (0:00)

BornAJacket

Dec 15, 2003
NW Georgia
Just looking at the stats from FSU game.

The time in the game that Ga Tech had the lead. Zero (0:00) Austin didn't score his TD until after the game clock had hit zero.

How often does that happen?

GT dominated TOP 34:51 - 25:09
Had more total offense 328 yard to 280
GT had more turnovers 2-1

Surprisingly enough Thomas had 4 completed passes. 2 were to Lands-Davis on forward pitches. otherwise he would have had a 25% completion rate. But he ended 4-10 and a still dismal 40%

Dalvin Cook was held to 82 yards rushing, partly because GT kept the FSU offense off the field but also due to the fact that FSU kept getting in long 2nd and 3rd downs and Jimbo would call pass plays instead of rushing with his best player.

ESPN is listing Aguayo as 3/3 for the game. I guess blocks don't count against the kicker? not sure I ever realized that was the case.

GT forced 4 punts and 4 FG attempts on 10 FSU possessions. The only TD was a 1 play, 2 yard drive after the interception.

Doing my best Carlin impersonation from one of his old gags...

...and what the F is this about a partially blocked kick in football? There is no such thing as "partially blocked". It's either blocked or it isn't. You may say, 'but George, how about we say it was deflected'? Fine. It's either deflected or it isn't. It isn't partially deflected."

:D

Doing my best Carlin impersonation from one of his old gags...

...and what the F is this about a partially blocked kick in football? There is no such thing as "partially blocked". It's either blocked or it isn't. You may say, 'but George, how about we say it was deflected'? Fine. It's either deflected or it isn't. It isn't partially deflected."

:D
And it's either a full can of beer or time to get another.

We may have to come back over here and pull this video clip up again, should Coach Fire Danny leave the Regionals early again.

I'm pleading with G T Bob to make us a Spring Video of Gold vs. White. He's had some troubles, we hear.

Stech81-You need some football to go with that full can, right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT