ADVERTISEMENT

Why are you GT fans so mean

Greatmountaineer

Dec 26, 2012
I'm a West Virginia fan and I think you Georgia Tech fans are as mean as could possibly be. I'm visiting my relatives in Atlanta right now, and from my 2-3 yearly visits to Atlanta I'm very aware of how little of the Atlanta market GT actually delivers - but those small number of people in the Atlanta tv market who actually watch GT football are about the meanest people on planet Earth. You GT fans have 11 100 page threads on your scout site(your Big 12 expansion threads) which are devoted at least 60% to mocking WVU and even the state of West Virginia as a whole. On Stingtalk, GT fans talk so cruelly about West Virginia that you probably make the way slaveholders talked about black people seem nice.

Oh, yeah, your fans on your Big 12 expansion threads on Scout are constantly talking about WVU fans starting false rumors, right? Well, your fans thought that just because West Virginians are a bunch of inbred hillbillies, it was okay to start some false rumor about a WVU fan defecating in the GT band section at the 2007 Gator Bowl? http://thewizardofodds.blogspot.com/2007/01/sports-illustrated-prints-bunch-of.html Of course, this false rumor about the fan defecating(which began on the GT scout site- pretty ironic that that exact same GT scout site is constantly accusing WVU of beginning false rumors) spread so far it was posted in Sports Illustrated. Although it probably is too late now, I wish that WVU had sued GT bloggers for libel for spreading the false rumor about the WVU fan at the Gator Bowl.

Don't really know what you are talking about.

For the most part, Tech fans are respectful. If you find ones that aren't, they probably never attended Tech.

This is the internet - No way to judge the content of one's character.

Also, Abraham Lincoln was a racist.

"Also, Abraham Lincoln was a racist."

Kidding, I hope..we know the history of GTech up here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT